The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 12th, 2019

• Posted on 12 March 19 at 06:39
    Just waiting for the day Rocksmith's back on sale. Last time it was on sale, it was like 20 dollars and over a year ago. I barely missed the sale too :'(
  • Posted on 12 March 19 at 06:40
    ThexDaftxPunk said:
    Raptures Lost said:
    £16 for Agony even though it's widely regarded to be trash? Interesting......
    im probably the only one to say this,, but I really enjoyed Agony honestly.. all the bad xbox reviews are mostly from when the game launched in a horrid buggy unplayable mess. that has been fixed and the game actually has another patch incoming to add more content. Just go online to see how the gameplay is...Playing as the Martyr (start character) can be a huge b!$@# to get through,,, but after you unlock another character it almost turns it into a walking sim through hell!!!
    I’m right there with y’all on Agony. I tend not to pay attention to reviews about anything really. I just finished my first play through of call of Cthulhu and while it’s not got the best graphics I found it to be a great game that kept me interested start to finish.
    Been looking forward to Agony, and it’ll be scooped up in this sale.
  • CheshireMulishaCheshireMulisha2,990,540
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 07:33
    Turtzerker said:
    Haven't seen van helsing 2 on sale in a long time...unfortunately, I already own the other 2 titles in the series thanks to games with gold.
    I'm after the 2nd one as well, shame they bundled it with the ones they've given us for free.
  • YaziteYazite493,920
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 08:12
    Is Candleman similar to Little Nightmares?
    Wake me, when you need me.
  • SuperPed13SuperPed13966,121
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 08:13
    Sring sale anyone
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz647,995
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 08:13
    Went for Long Reach & Candleman

Would go for Dreamfall Chapters but would prefer a walkthrough to be ready.

Decent sale.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 March 19 at 08:14
    Im tempted by Saints Row, which one is regarded as the easiest to complete?
  • TheMaizeTheMaize1,402,293
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz647,995
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 08:53
    TheMaize said:
    FiveWizz said:
    Went for Long Reach & Candleman

Would go for Dreamfall Chapters but would prefer a walkthrough to be ready.

Decent sale.
    link hidden

this one works perfectly
    Excellent thank you so much. Have added it to the basket. smile
  • OhhJustBQOhhJustBQ1,102,707
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 09:06
    Turtzerker said:
    Haven't seen van helsing 2 on sale in a long time...unfortunately, I already own the other 2 titles in the series thanks to games with gold.
    So thats why i own them!
    i was freaking wondering when i checked
  • Posted on 12 March 19 at 09:56
    CheshireMulisha said:
    Turtzerker said:
    I'm after the 2nd one as well, shame they bundled it with the ones they've given us for free.
    I loved all the Van Helsing games and just decided that since they gave us 3 out of the 4 games for FREE, spending only $14 for VH2 alone was a decent price for getting the whole series. 4 games = $14 rock But, then again, maybe that's just me.
  • Dresden N7Dresden N7556,686
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 11:15
    Metro Redux for $7.50 is a steal if you like narrative first person shooters. And if you enjoy those, I recommend picking up its recently released sequel: Metro Exodus.
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,932,513
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 12:21
    For anyone considering FO76, it's currently on CDKeys for £11.99
    https://www.exophase.com/user/Mataeus
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,932,513
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 12:22
    K3VC85 said:
    The third. No co-op or multiplayer cheevs. Also the best balance between realistic and batshit.
    https://www.exophase.com/user/Mataeus
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 March 19 at 12:26
    x Mataeus x said:
    K3VC85 said:
    The third. No co-op or multiplayer cheevs. Also the best balance between realistic and batshit.
    Thanks toast
  • Smudgenat0rSmudgenat0r840,500
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 12:27
    Probably gonna pick up Kingdom Come: Deliverance, wanted to pick it up for a while.
  • Posted on 12 March 19 at 13:38
    What about Homefront The Revolution?
    Does it worth getting for 4£?
    Is it still bugged?
  • MrZombieChickenMrZombieChicken1,485,992
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 13:44
    What's the point of a definitive edition for Candleman if the DLC is Free? roll
    This space for rent.
  • Elite1111111111Elite11111111111,157,260
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 14:00, Edited on 12 March 19 at 14:00 by Elite1111111111
    MrZombieChicken said:
    What's the point of a definitive edition for Candleman if the DLC is Free? roll
    Seems the "Definitive Edition" should be the only version of the game. Even without this sale it's cheaper than the standalone game ($12 vs $15). Looks like they just never delisted the standalone.
  • TheAnonymityTheAnonymity727,010
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 15:03
    GruffleGrinder said:
    GREGO McGEE said:
    Is the Metro Redux Bundle the one with the separate achievement list? - or is it just the two games put together...
    Metro: Redux digitally is two different games Metro 2033 Redux & Metro: Last Light Redux, the physical edition is the 2 games combined that is Metro: Redux which is a separate achievements list.
    Oh wow. I actually was unaware of this. Given this information, that might just be worth another store pickup for me, since I really enjoyed those games.
    S.T.A.R.S.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads