The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 12th, 2019

• Posted on 12 March 19 at 15:25
    Nand said:
    been playing and enjoying Fallout 76 quite a bit recently. still cant recommend it at 40 dollars (unless you really love Fallout) as ive seen it for much less at other places/sites
    I have been as well. With the road map recently released for new content it would break up the grind of trying to get to level 100. I have been seeing an influx of new players as well.
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl249,880
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 16:04
    K3VC85 said:
    x Mataeus x said:
    K3VC85 said:
    Im tempted by Saints Row, which one is regarded as the easiest to complete?
    The third. No co-op or multiplayer cheevs. Also the best balance between realistic and batshit.
    Thanks toast
    Hold up, The Third has a discontinued achievement.
  • J2B9J2B91,231,641
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 17:15
    zeldafanjtl said:
    K3VC85 said:
    x Mataeus x said:
    K3VC85 said:
    Im tempted by Saints Row, which one is regarded as the easiest to complete?
    The third. No co-op or multiplayer cheevs. Also the best balance between realistic and batshit.
    Thanks toast
    Hold up, The Third has a discontinued achievement.
    Yeah so then between 4 being a full game and Gat out of hell was like a stand-alone dlc so between them technically Gat out of hell is easier/faster.
    You can probably do everything in under 20hours but there’s an achievement to play for 20 hours so you might have to leave it running.

Same with 4 will probably take 25-30 hours but there’s an achievement to have 40 hours on the game.
    But yeah either way they’re not difficult and I’d recommend 4 as the better one.
  • Dresden N7Dresden N7556,686
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 23:32
    FiveWizz said:
    Went for Long Reach & Candleman

Would go for Dreamfall Chapters but would prefer a walkthrough to be ready.

Decent sale.
    I remember there being a decent guide on the Steam Community for Dreamfall Chapters.
  • thearyadragonthearyadragon2,824,032
    Posted on 13 March 19 at 02:54
    BustaKillah13 said:
    What about Homefront The Revolution?
    Does it worth getting for 4£?
    Is it still bugged?
    I really enjoyed it. The achievements can be a little buggy but I got them all. I wasn't able to get the It's A Trap! achievement without using the DLC though.

Imo you should play on Deathwish first time. You'll only have to do 1 playthrough then. Its a little difficult but a ton of fun.
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz647,995
    Posted on 13 March 19 at 14:07
    Dresden N7 said:
    FiveWizz said:
    Went for Long Reach & Candleman

Would go for Dreamfall Chapters but would prefer a walkthrough to be ready.

Decent sale.
    I remember there being a decent guide on the Steam Community for Dreamfall Chapters.
    Someone above posted one from PlaystationTrophies :) looks like a good one and will be using it. Cheers.
  • SHUTEN DOJISHUTEN DOJI297,262
    Posted on 13 March 19 at 16:40
    Why are games like XCOM 2 and all the DLC V-Rally 4, Rise of Insanity, Splasher and World Hero's 2 and a few more games in the Deals with Gold Section but at there original price and not on sale?
    Hello Everyone
  • Posted on 16 March 19 at 18:55
    x Mataeus x said:
    For anyone considering FO76, it's currently on CDKeys for £11.99
    Take it you’d recommend cdkeys? I’ve seen them advertising games at much lower the cost but wasn’t sure if they’re on the level.
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl249,880
    Posted on 16 March 19 at 21:09
    WarningRabbit95 said:
    x Mataeus x said:
    For anyone considering FO76, it's currently on CDKeys for £11.99
    Take it you’d recommend cdkeys? I’ve seen them advertising games at much lower the cost but wasn’t sure if they’re on the level.
    cdkeys is legit, as is Rakuten. I don't know of any other reputable key websites for Xbox games, other than major retailers.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads