The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 12th, 2019

• Posted on 12 March 19 at 15:25
    Nand said:
    been playing and enjoying Fallout 76 quite a bit recently. still cant recommend it at 40 dollars (unless you really love Fallout) as ive seen it for much less at other places/sites
    I have been as well. With the road map recently released for new content it would break up the grind of trying to get to level 100. I have been seeing an influx of new players as well.
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl179,087
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 16:04
    K3VC85 said:
    x Mataeus x said:
    K3VC85 said:
    Im tempted by Saints Row, which one is regarded as the easiest to complete?
    The third. No co-op or multiplayer cheevs. Also the best balance between realistic and batshit.
    Thanks toast
    Hold up, The Third has a discontinued achievement.
  • J2B9J2B9929,124
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 17:15
    zeldafanjtl said:
    K3VC85 said:
    x Mataeus x said:
    K3VC85 said:
    Im tempted by Saints Row, which one is regarded as the easiest to complete?
    The third. No co-op or multiplayer cheevs. Also the best balance between realistic and batshit.
    Thanks toast
    Hold up, The Third has a discontinued achievement.
    Yeah so then between 4 being a full game and Gat out of hell was like a stand-alone dlc so between them technically Gat out of hell is easier/faster.
    You can probably do everything in under 20hours but there’s an achievement to play for 20 hours so you might have to leave it running.

Same with 4 will probably take 25-30 hours but there’s an achievement to have 40 hours on the game.
    But yeah either way they’re not difficult and I’d recommend 4 as the better one.
  • Dresden N7Dresden N7498,007
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 23:32
    FiveWizz said:
    Went for Long Reach & Candleman

Would go for Dreamfall Chapters but would prefer a walkthrough to be ready.

Decent sale.
    I remember there being a decent guide on the Steam Community for Dreamfall Chapters.
  • QuickdontdieQuickdontdie1,582,993
    Posted on 13 March 19 at 02:54
    BustaKillah13 said:
    What about Homefront The Revolution?
    Does it worth getting for 4£?
    Is it still bugged?
    I really enjoyed it. The achievements can be a little buggy but I got them all. I wasn't able to get the It's A Trap! achievement without using the DLC though.

Imo you should play on Deathwish first time. You'll only have to do 1 playthrough then. Its a little difficult but a ton of fun.
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz464,458
    Posted on 13 March 19 at 14:07
    Dresden N7 said:
    FiveWizz said:
    Went for Long Reach & Candleman

Would go for Dreamfall Chapters but would prefer a walkthrough to be ready.

Decent sale.
    I remember there being a decent guide on the Steam Community for Dreamfall Chapters.
    Someone above posted one from PlaystationTrophies :) looks like a good one and will be using it. Cheers.
  • SHUTEN DOJISHUTEN DOJI262,288
    Posted on 13 March 19 at 16:40
    Why are games like XCOM 2 and all the DLC V-Rally 4, Rise of Insanity, Splasher and World Hero's 2 and a few more games in the Deals with Gold Section but at there original price and not on sale?
    Hello Everyone
  • Posted on 16 March 19 at 18:55
    x Mataeus x said:
    For anyone considering FO76, it's currently on CDKeys for £11.99
    Take it you’d recommend cdkeys? I’ve seen them advertising games at much lower the cost but wasn’t sure if they’re on the level.
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl179,087
    Posted on 16 March 19 at 21:09
    WarningRabbit95 said:
    x Mataeus x said:
    For anyone considering FO76, it's currently on CDKeys for £11.99
    Take it you’d recommend cdkeys? I’ve seen them advertising games at much lower the cost but wasn’t sure if they’re on the level.
    cdkeys is legit, as is Rakuten. I don't know of any other reputable key websites for Xbox games, other than major retailers.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.