Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Free Title "One Leaves" is Available Now

• AES0PAES0P1,324,325
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 22:16
    I couldn't get any achievements to unlock no matter how many times I tried. Uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing changed. Finally realized it kept saying "user signed in" but showing my gt as "player" in the bottom right of the main menu. Restarted the console and that got it to show my gamertag in the bottom right instead. All achievements unlocked with no issues after that.
  • Posted on 12 March 19 at 22:18
    Two crashes so far on an X1X in the Alpha Skip Ahead preview program v1910.
    Got to the end of the first hallway and then inside the first room. Audio kept playing after it crashed inside the room. Had to reset the console.

Game hung while loading but could exit to the dash twice more.
  • Ste4Beer85Ste4Beer85636,627
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 22:31
    Same, XBX and in Alpha Skip Ahead keeps crashing, It plays OK on Win10 tho, So Defo sumfin with Xbox, but no idea what factors r causing the Game to freeze 🙁
  • aww0aww0368,202
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 22:46
    Didn't crash a single time for me and only 1 achievement was buggy (had to enter the sewers twice). The game has a very strange option when first launching where you have to give it access to your xbox live account like an app, instead of just signing in like a game, I imagine that may be the source of a lot of the issues people are having.
  • Posted on 12 March 19 at 22:54
    I can't find the diseased mouth to save my life. It's really getting frustrating.
    #1 Resident Evil Fan.
  • Posted on 12 March 19 at 23:14
    Xystra said:
    to all those having marketplace and freezing errors:

have you considered the possibility that you're simply not the one who leaves?
    laugh this made me pee a little toast
  • Julz D 01Julz D 01539,464
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 23:14
    aww0 said:
    Didn't crash a single time for me and only 1 achievement was buggy (had to enter the sewers twice). The game has a very strange option when first launching where you have to give it access to your xbox live account like an app, instead of just signing in like a game, I imagine that may be the source of a lot of the issues people are having.
    Yeah weird. Reminds me of something like spyware or adware agreements to sign.
  • NeoSm0keNeoSm0ke192,605
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 23:21
    I'm gonna play this game, while I'm smoking.

Anarchy rulez!
  • FaSCoRPFaSCoRP522,469
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 23:30
    Played on Windows 10.
    Everything normal until I reached the 2nd floor after you get on the elevator. After solving the flashlight puzzle, there are two possible paths, left or right and in both, besides having enough space between junk / furniture, I am not able to pass between them.
    Jump button does not improve crossing it and the crouch key (E) does not do anything at all.
    https://casivg.wordpress.com
  • CheevolutionCheevolution596,962
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 23:31
    Feeling somehow intrigued to download it on Windows...on the other side, seeing that many people having trouble with it...i can't afford to let my gf's gaming laptop go up 'in smoke'...
    Yours sincerely - Flx
  • Ste4Beer85Ste4Beer85636,627
    Posted on 13 March 19 at 00:28
    Windows 10 is the way forward for those having trouble with Xbox crashing issues, I gave up and downloaded on W10, 1 cheevo left to go... 👍
  • prokopprokop236,939
    Posted on 13 March 19 at 01:29
    cant get it in canada
    C.C. Prokop
  • iMaginaryyiMaginaryy1,634,550
    Posted on 13 March 19 at 02:56
    Julz D 01 said:
    aww0 said:
    Yeah weird. Reminds me of something like spyware or adware agreements to sign.
    That's actually not new or unique, a LOT of smaller indie games have been doing that for the past year or two. Just FYI. Same sort of thing that happens when you link accounts like TA, Twitter, etc. Certainly good to be careful nonetheless, though.
    Fear is the mindkiller.
  • Posted on 13 March 19 at 03:53
    Worked fine on my ageing W10 laptop.. Just had to change the region setting to usa until it started to download, then switched back to my usual region, in order to 'buy' it from the store.

As for the game being about trying to quit smoking, they could've had an achievement on the quit game menu - aka, Will power to quit? 10GS = exit game..
  • Posted on 13 March 19 at 09:04
    I played this once and didn’t come across any issues, though with all the reports of crashing and achievements not popping, it may be best to let this one slip through the cracks. Just a heads up folks it’s semi fun, but not worth potentially damaging your console.
  • Posted on 13 March 19 at 10:10
    NeoSm0ke said:
    I'm gonna play this game, while I'm smoking.

Anarchy rulez!
    roll
  • IMCIMC377,932
    Posted on 13 March 19 at 10:36, Edited on 13 March 19 at 10:45 by IMC
    Achievement for going into the sewers appears to be glitched for me. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Nevermind, it unlocked after going down the sewers for the third time.

Awful game, basically just an asset flip using UE4 store assets but hey... It's free
  • Posted on 13 March 19 at 10:55
    What do you have to do, is there combat? Is it s survival horror? Or is it just a walking sim?
  • TheBongoFuryTheBongoFury743,189
    Posted on 13 March 19 at 11:06
    prokop said:
    cant get it in canada
    If you have the Xbox App on Android or iPhone, you can switch the location in settings to US. And you can get it for free. Did this with several other free games already without any problems.
  • Posted on 13 March 19 at 14:07
    You won't unlock achievements if you don't accept at the beginning
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.