Game Discussion: Tom Clancy's The Division 2 Forum

A Friend in Need achievement Glitched?

AuthorMessage
Zero Jehuty
Zero Jehuty
Posted on 13 March 19 at 00:39
So for those who have this game I think this might be glitched for some.

I have twice come to another player who needed help and revived them and did not get this one. Maybe it needs to be on your friends list?

Anyone have input on this one?
Bear Patrol
Bear Patrol
Posted on 15 March 19 at 23:09
Done it too. I’m wondering if they have to be down when you get there or some ridiculous requirement...
FireRaiser1985
Posted on 16 March 19 at 02:07
I always thought that they have to be down when you get there, but I'm not sure...
Zero Jehuty
Zero Jehuty
Posted on 16 March 19 at 14:24
FireRaiser1985 said:
I always thought that they have to be down when you get there, but I'm not sure...
Nope. Have done it that way. Have done it when they go down after I get there. Have done it with them fully dead. Have done it with a friend.

Its broken for people.
Scotty x360a
Scotty x360a
Posted on 17 March 19 at 15:24
Here's what i've tried;
1. got invited into a game and revived the host from being downed. no achievement.
2. got invited into a game and revived the host from being killed. no achievement.
3. had a friend on my friends list invite me to their game and had them call for help with d-pad, then revived them. no achievement.
4. had a friend on my friends list invite me to their game and had them call for help with d-pad, then let them die, then revived them from being dead. no achievement.

I've done all of the abive mutiple times as well as other variations on reviving someone who invited me to their game and still don't have this achievement. It's either broken or the requirements are stupidly specific and ambiguous.
Galenrandir23
Posted on 19 March 19 at 00:17
Has this started working for anyone?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.