Game Discussion: One Leaves Forum

Game Freezing in Tutorial

AuthorMessage
Leo Ascendent
Leo Ascendent
Posted on 14 March 19 at 00:19
Anyone else getting this? I get a minute, maybe, into the first maze and it just freezes. Cant even dashboard, have to shut down.
YouTube.com/GLDDGaming - Gameplays, Tips and Tricks, Achievement Guides, and More!!!!
Rhinne
Rhinne
Posted on 14 March 19 at 00:58
This has happened to me every time I try to play the game, but I don't even make it a minute.

First three times it got to the door opening and then locked up the console. Past two times it crashed out on the loading screen trying to start the game.
Leo Ascendent
Leo Ascendent
Posted on 14 March 19 at 01:02
Rhinne said:
This has happened to me every time I try to play the game, but I don't even make it a minute.

First three times it got to the door opening and then locked up the console. Past two times it crashed out on the loading screen trying to start the game.
Apparently this is common, really wish it happened before I unlocked an achievement. laugh
YouTube.com/GLDDGaming - Gameplays, Tips and Tricks, Achievement Guides, and More!!!!
Jargin
Jargin
Posted on 14 March 19 at 09:14
bro i cant even get past the title screen laughlaugh
Leo Ascendent
Leo Ascendent
Posted on 15 March 19 at 01:37
Jargin said:
bro i cant even get past the title screen laughlaugh
Sh*t, sounds like I got pretty far then lmao
The ArmedMadman
Posted on 15 March 19 at 02:15
You guys think this will get a patch or since its basically a free ad, we just have to deal with it?
SKOOT2006
SKOOT2006
Posted on 15 March 19 at 04:39
I can't even get past the first hallway. Broken pos
You don't know what you don't know
Geometric Cube
Posted on 15 March 19 at 05:07
Have you guys tried it on Windows 10? I started it today on my computer and had no problems, besides it being a game poorly designed and optimized by a anti-smoking group. But it at least allowed me to progress with no freezing.
RuneSlayer4421
Posted on 15 March 19 at 12:49
My first run through didn't get me any achievements. Ended up having to uninstall and reinstall to get them to pop. My first run did not count towards anything
Lakeshow
Lakeshow
Posted on 15 March 19 at 17:28
I have 3 different Xboxes and each one was freezing. Each Xbox is also in the preview alpha program so I decided to unenroll one I don't use as often. After that it fixed the issue and didn't freeze at all. Not sure it's worth it just for this game, but I'm guessing that's the problem for most.
JuIIIian
JuIIIian
Posted on 16 March 19 at 01:55, Edited on 16 March 19 at 01:55 by JuIIIian
Yup, I Removed my Enrollment from all the Rings in the preview program. I restarted my xbox and got an 3.6 GB update that took my xbox back to "normal" if you will.

One leaves worked fine afterwards, However my achievement for the 20 mazes is not tracking... as of March 15th
JuIIIian
Calex dEUS
Calex dEUS
Posted on 16 March 19 at 10:53
Launch Xbox not in preview. One X is. Crashed every time at or before the vent. Never got any further, so played it on PC.

It seems to be lottery as to whether it will work or not on Xbox.

To any reading this and not started it on Xbox, start it with an alt account to see if it runs ok first. That way you'll not have to worry about unlocking an achievement and not being able to finish the game due to crashes.
Leo Ascendent
Leo Ascendent
Posted on 20 March 19 at 15:39
Lakeshow said:
I have 3 different Xboxes and each one was freezing. Each Xbox is also in the preview alpha program so I decided to unenroll one I don't use as often. After that it fixed the issue and didn't freeze at all. Not sure it's worth it just for this game, but I'm guessing that's the problem for most.
Interesting, but yeah, I'd rather stay in the program. Guess I can boot it up on my laptop and play it there.
youtube.com/glddgaming - mixer.com/leo_ascendent
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.