Game Discussion: One Leaves

Game Freezing in Tutorial

  • Posted on 14 March 19 at 00:19
    Anyone else getting this? I get a minute, maybe, into the first maze and it just freezes. Cant even dashboard, have to shut down.
    YouTube.com/GLDDGaming - Gameplays, Tips and Tricks, Achievement Guides, and More!!!!
  • RhinneRhinne1,382,026
    Posted on 14 March 19 at 00:58
    This has happened to me every time I try to play the game, but I don't even make it a minute.

    First three times it got to the door opening and then locked up the console. Past two times it crashed out on the loading screen trying to start the game.
  • Posted on 14 March 19 at 01:02
    Rhinne said:
    This has happened to me every time I try to play the game, but I don't even make it a minute.

    First three times it got to the door opening and then locked up the console. Past two times it crashed out on the loading screen trying to start the game.
    Apparently this is common, really wish it happened before I unlocked an achievement. laugh
    YouTube.com/GLDDGaming - Gameplays, Tips and Tricks, Achievement Guides, and More!!!!
  • WolfmotharWolfmothar1,048,239
    Posted on 14 March 19 at 09:14
    bro i cant even get past the title screen laughlaugh
  • Posted on 15 March 19 at 01:37
    Jargin said:
    bro i cant even get past the title screen laughlaugh
    Sh*t, sounds like I got pretty far then lmao
    YouTube.com/GLDDGaming - Gameplays, Tips and Tricks, Achievement Guides, and More!!!!
  • The ArmedMadmanThe ArmedMadman1,008,800
    Posted on 15 March 19 at 02:15
    You guys think this will get a patch or since its basically a free ad, we just have to deal with it?
  • SKOOT2006SKOOT2006703,600
    Posted on 15 March 19 at 04:39
    I can't even get past the first hallway. Broken pos
    You don't know what you don't know
  • Posted on 15 March 19 at 05:07
    Have you guys tried it on Windows 10? I started it today on my computer and had no problems, besides it being a game poorly designed and optimized by a anti-smoking group. But it at least allowed me to progress with no freezing.
  • Posted on 15 March 19 at 12:49
    My first run through didn't get me any achievements. Ended up having to uninstall and reinstall to get them to pop. My first run did not count towards anything
  • LakeshowLakeshow2,498,597
    Posted on 15 March 19 at 17:28
    I have 3 different Xboxes and each one was freezing. Each Xbox is also in the preview alpha program so I decided to unenroll one I don't use as often. After that it fixed the issue and didn't freeze at all. Not sure it's worth it just for this game, but I'm guessing that's the problem for most.
  • JullianGGJullianGG936,718
    Posted on 16 March 19 at 01:55, Edited on 16 March 19 at 01:55 by JullianGG
    Yup, I Removed my Enrollment from all the Rings in the preview program. I restarted my xbox and got an 3.6 GB update that took my xbox back to "normal" if you will.

    One leaves worked fine afterwards, However my achievement for the 20 mazes is not tracking... as of March 15th
    JuIIIian
  • Calex dEUSCalex dEUS1,184,700
    Posted on 16 March 19 at 10:53
    Launch Xbox not in preview. One X is. Crashed every time at or before the vent. Never got any further, so played it on PC.

    It seems to be lottery as to whether it will work or not on Xbox.

    To any reading this and not started it on Xbox, start it with an alt account to see if it runs ok first. That way you'll not have to worry about unlocking an achievement and not being able to finish the game due to crashes.
  • Posted on 20 March 19 at 15:39
    Lakeshow said:
    I have 3 different Xboxes and each one was freezing. Each Xbox is also in the preview alpha program so I decided to unenroll one I don't use as often. After that it fixed the issue and didn't freeze at all. Not sure it's worth it just for this game, but I'm guessing that's the problem for most.
    Interesting, but yeah, I'd rather stay in the program. Guess I can boot it up on my laptop and play it there.
    youtube.com/glddgaming - mixer.com/leo_ascendent
  • HYBRID HIVEHYBRID HIVE1,168,440
    Posted on 12 May 19 at 11:50
    I had no issues with this game freezing on me at first, but now I can't get past the title screen. Uninstalling and downloading again doesn't fix it. Just stuck on "press a button to continue" and can't go any further.
    Anyone worked out how to get this game to work again?
  • Posted on 16 May 19 at 15:50
    HYBRID HIVE said:
    I had no issues with this game freezing on me at first, but now I can't get past the title screen. Uninstalling and downloading again doesn't fix it. Just stuck on {#}press a button to continue{#} and can't go any further.
    Anyone worked out how to get this game to work again?
    That's weird, I'm the exact opposite. Couldn't get more than 1 minute into the game before it would brick my system, now I can actually play it, granted with a lot of leg.

    Tried clearing your local cache and resetting your internet connection?
    youtube.com/glddgaming - mixer.com/leo_ascendent
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.