Game Discussion: Halo: The Master Chief Collection Forum

Halo 2 LASO Co-op issue

AuthorMessage
I3ambi
I3ambi
Posted on 15 March 19 at 06:40
My friend and I are half way through the Halo 2 LASO playlist, but noticed that it doesnt have heretic or armory marked as completed. Do we have to restart or is there a fix for this issue? From reading online it looks like we will have to restart and play the first two missions solo and then join together. This will be a heads up to anyone else trying it.
Crazy Dutchman
Posted on 15 March 19 at 23:40, Edited on 15 March 19 at 23:44 by Crazy Dutchman
Me and my buddy did a possible fix like this:

We were both at 4/15, both missing the first two 'missions'

I restarted the playlist, watched the two first 'interactive missions', and joined his game (hosting were we finished together).

(So this time, he kept the progression on his save.)

After finishing that mission I had 6/15, he still had 4/15.

At that point I verified that I had a 'resume mission' for mission 7/15.

He restarted his playlist, I hosted mission 7/15

We finished it, and we ended up both having 8/15.

Can you understand what I'm trying to say? laugh

We assume it's going to work, since the playlist completion check is after finishing the last mission.
I3ambi
I3ambi
Posted on 15 March 19 at 23:49
I can confirm this does work. We were on mission 10 and I reset my LASO playlist did the first two missions and then he invited me back and we started mission 10. We quit out as soon as it loaded in and I left his party. I confirmed I had the mission 10 start and we confirmed that we could get into it from my host. He reset his LASO playlist did the first 2 missions and then rejoined my party. We started mission 10 and left again. He confirmed he was on mission 10 as well.
Ultimate MANG0
Posted on 16 March 19 at 12:16
Forgive me but im having a little trouble understanding what to do here. I just found my friend I are missing the first 2 missions and we got up to delta halo
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.