Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

PvZ Garden Warfare 2 and Metal Gear Rising Now Free with Games with Gold

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 15 March 19 at 14:41
Two discontinued achievements due to become live soon

Please click here to read the story: PvZ Garden Warfare 2 and Metal Gear Rising Now Free with Games with Gold

Credit goes to TheCommunity for this story
CodeMonkeysGuy
Posted on 15 March 19 at 14:50
In between bouts of memes, MAGA, the best worst Japanese butt-rock money can buy, and way too many left hands; MGR is a pretty solid hack and slash. Highly recommend it.
I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
GoatND
GoatND
Posted on 15 March 19 at 14:51
I am actually super excited for PVZGW2.
- Goat
Schinderdiv
Schinderdiv
Posted on 15 March 19 at 14:54
Thanks for the heads up on those PVZGW2 achievements!
Streets Ahead
a Fi1thy Casual
Posted on 15 March 19 at 15:21
CodeMonkeysGuy said:
In between bouts of memes, MAGA, the best worst Japanese butt-rock money can buy, and way too many left hands; MGR is a pretty solid hack and slash. Highly recommend it.
laugh

Spot on with every point
Fully loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 15 March 19 at 15:22
Grabbed them both, not sure if I’ll play Metal Gear but it does have me interested. Thanks for the info on those cheevos, that’s very helpful.
BigWiIIieStyIe
Posted on 15 March 19 at 15:24, Edited on 15 March 19 at 15:24 by BigWiIIieStyIe
punkyliar glad I figured out the More Secrets? last night hope it helps others. I personally had already finished the trials and don't wish that pain on anyone and bought the pack for the rainbow stars (forgot the characters were the ones for the cheevo). clap
Zwaveldioxide
Zwaveldioxide
Posted on 15 March 19 at 15:46
I'll definitely be playing PVZGW2 a ton.
>insert_original_signature.txt
ManicMetalhead
Posted on 15 March 19 at 16:13
There is quite a good walkthrough for Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, not that I’m biased wink
The Wet Chef
The Wet Chef
Posted on 15 March 19 at 16:25
ManicMetalhead said:
There is quite a good walkthrough for Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, not that I’m biased wink
Ye you dinent have ennnyyyyting to do with it headspin
So no whay you can be biased laugh

*good walk thru tho, hom ever wrote it wink
There is NO stupid questions. Only stupid answers!
TheTailsEffect
Posted on 15 March 19 at 16:35
Always good to have more people playing PVZGW2. It's cool that the game is still being supported too!
Maw N Paw
Maw N Paw
Posted on 15 March 19 at 16:47
PvZ GW2 is a good game...just struggling to find a decent team to complete the Boss Hunt related achievements. :(
There is always a way.
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 15 March 19 at 16:48
BigWiIIieStyIe said:
punkyliar glad I figured out the More Secrets? last night hope it helps others. I personally had already finished the trials and don't wish that pain on anyone and bought the pack for the rainbow stars (forgot the characters were the ones for the cheevo). clap
That was very strange. I had added community credit to the article because both you and another community member sent in helpful tips about the game, but it got lost somewhere in publishing. I've added it back and I'll keep an eye on it now.
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 15 March 19 at 16:54
punkyliar said:
That was very strange. I had added community credit to the article because both you and another community member sent in helpful tips about the game, but it got lost somewhere in publishing. I've added it back and I'll keep an eye on it now.
Yeah, I had a conversation about it with MrZombieChicken in last week's Xbox One Sale Roundup article.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
atryeu1
atryeu1
Posted on 15 March 19 at 17:13
Yay finally! I'll grab Metal Gear tonight at midnight when I have free bandwidth time on my internet. I need a break from working on Terraria LoL

Anybody grabbing Metal Gear don't forget there are 2 DLCs listed as free for it also :)
Bastian Reader
Posted on 15 March 19 at 17:35
How much time would I save save if I bought the dlc for the More Secrets achievement? Also are there any other dlc that I should/need to buy? I'm just debating on whether I should start this game.
Elite1111111111
Posted on 15 March 19 at 17:48
Bastian Reader said:
How much time would I save save if I bought the dlc for the More Secrets achievement? Also are there any other dlc that I should/need to buy? I'm just debating on whether I should start this game.
If you don't buy the DLC you need to buy a key from at least 4 separate mystery portal events. There's usually an event every week except for 1 week a month they skip for a community challenge. So, as far as real time goes you're looking at 4 weeks.
Musikfreak007
Musikfreak007
Posted on 15 March 19 at 18:10
I appreciate the note on the PvZGW2 achievements. That extra bit of information suits a website about achievements and I'm glad the team took the time to include that.
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 15 March 19 at 18:51
Musikfreak007 said:
I appreciate the note on the PvZGW2 achievements. That extra bit of information suits a website about achievements and I'm glad the team took the time to include that.
I agree. That's awesome to see here.

About the games, I'm not excited for any of the second half of the month. Excited for next month! laugh
DGMpayne
DGMpayne
Posted on 15 March 19 at 19:01
Wait...they're finally bringing back the cats vs. dinos event for garden warfare 2? Those 2 achievements were some of the last few I needed in that game since they haven't run that event in foooooooorever apparently. Looks like I'll actually be firing up this game again for the first time in quite awhile...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.