Game Discussion: Blood Waves Forum

Achievement Walkthrough - How To Survive 30+ Waves

AuthorMessage
BiLLzuMaNaTi
BiLLzuMaNaTi
Posted on 15 March 19 at 15:19, Edited on 15 March 19 at 15:33 by BiLLzuMaNaTi
In my video I go over how to set up to last 30+ waves. You need to make it to wave 35 to get all the achievements. You wanna utilize the zombie grinder and the deadly spinner for the later waves. Also the M134 and AK47 fully upgraded. Spend the beginning waves buying guns and ammo and just running and gunning. If you go the first 6 waves without spending perks or upgrade points you can get most of the upgrade achievements out of the way so you can spend them on what you want. You can pause and quit if you mess up or are about to die and will start from the beginning of the wave. If you totally die you can delete your local save and bring back your cloud save so you don't have to start from the beginning. I go over all this in my video. I hope it helps, upvotes/likes greatly appreciated :)

Achievement Walkthrough - How To Survive 30+ Waves: https://youtu.be/6_uBH0ySw8M
YouTube: AchievementLand
I AM CULLY
I AM CULLY
Posted on 15 March 19 at 17:57
Perfect, thanks Billz
XBox Assassin83
Posted on 18 March 19 at 00:09
If you quit the game between waves after wave 2 with 1 or 2 skill points, you can immediately come back and have +1 for both. You can do this trick every wave too!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.