Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Gearbox Teases More Reveals for PAX East

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 15 March 19 at 21:42
Not just Borderlands 3

Please click here to read the story: Gearbox Teases More Reveals for PAX East
ST3ALTH EMPER0R
Posted on 15 March 19 at 22:04, Edited on 15 March 19 at 22:08 by ST3ALTH EMPER0R
I can't see the first picture being borderlands picture, it seems a bit more 'polished' texure wise than what we would see in borderlands, is likely something to do with We Happy Few or a new IP all together but just not borderlands.

2nd picture is either going to be a port for the switch, the VR port for PC or even a teaser of a DLC to bridge Tales from The Borderlands ti 3 which has been rumored in bits though most likely will be a switch port of the handsome collection with/without the Borderlands 1 GOTY edition.

3rd picture I have no clue so :s

EDIT : Also, since it appears they are teasing a new game each day until PAX, the likelihood is we will see a few borderlands things being teased i.e. Borderlands 3, Borderlands 2 VR for PC, Borderlands Handsome Collection for Switch, Borderlands GOTY for all consoles etc
Kieran Walters (ST3ALTH EMPER0R)
StarlinX
StarlinX
Posted on 15 March 19 at 22:07, Edited on 15 March 19 at 22:08 by StarlinX
Dungeons and Dragons from gearbox?!?

The color scheme of the ampersand fits and there was the Tiny Tina "Assault on Dragon Keep."
CodeMonkeysGuy
Posted on 15 March 19 at 22:23
If Randy sings again, I'm buying Borderlands 3 used.
I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
LORDOFDOOKIE69
Posted on 15 March 19 at 23:54
Am I the only one who isn't excited? I feel luke warm on another Borderlands game even though I enjoyed the first two.
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 16 March 19 at 00:27
LORDOFDOOKIE69 said:
Am I the only one who isn't excited? I feel luke warm on another Borderlands game even though I enjoyed the first two.
They're average games, they just do the co-op well.
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
GtechApocalypse
Posted on 16 March 19 at 02:04
Yay yay yay!
Gtech
BushidoBrown305
Posted on 16 March 19 at 02:40
The fact that they still haven’t come out with dlc for We Happy Few is unacceptable.
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 16 March 19 at 02:40
We happy Few DLC - I want
BOrderlands 3 - I want
Remaster - kinda want
FightingMegaFoo
Posted on 16 March 19 at 04:16
Day 1 if they do Homeworld on Xbox!
BlackxRyan
BlackxRyan
Posted on 16 March 19 at 07:49
Borderlands 3 probably for 2025 at this rate...
EDx GREEN JESUS
Posted on 16 March 19 at 11:48
Hopefully they do announce something about Borderlands 3 considering they've been teasing that for a while now. A Switch port of Borderlands 2 would be amazing as well, same for Borderlands 2 VR on PC.

Curious if Gearbox are going to do anything with the Duke Nukem or Brothers in Arms series.
Flook666
Flook666
Posted on 16 March 19 at 12:08
EDx GREEN JESUS said:
Hopefully they do announce something about Borderlands 3 considering they've been teasing that for a while now. A Switch port of Borderlands 2 would be amazing as well, same for Borderlands 2 VR on PC.

Curious if Gearbox are going to do anything with the Duke Nukem or Brothers in Arms series.
Yeah a new Duke Nukem game is long overdue....If they make it in the style of the recent Shadow Warrior games it would be fine!

They just need to tone down the overly sexist sh** and focus more on the B-movie style references....a re-imagining of Zero Hour on N64 would be the perfect kinda balance!

Would be nice to see a properly updated Brothers In Arms too, with today's tech...
Let's go Mr. Driver!
Timmay
Timmay
Posted on 16 March 19 at 13:24
I just hope they don’t use a remaster as an excuse to not continue development on BL3 when it doesn’t sell well. These games were already ported to new consoles.
CQOzymandias
CQOzymandias
Posted on 16 March 19 at 13:28
Flook666 said:
EDx GREEN JESUS said:

Yeah a new Duke Nukem game is long overdue....If they make it in the style of the recent Shadow Warrior games it would be fine!

They just need to tone down the overly sexist sh** and focus more on the B-movie style references....a re-imagining of Zero Hour on N64 would be the perfect kinda balance!
Uh....have you even played the older Duke Nukem games? Duke being overly sexist is like, one of his DEFINING TRAITS. Asking for a Duke Nukem game to be made with him being less sexist is like asking for a new Legend of Zelda game but making Link talk more.
a Fi1thy Casual
Posted on 16 March 19 at 13:43
Elyoh said:
LORDOFDOOKIE69 said:
They're average games, they just do the co-op well.
I would argue they do the whole "looter shooter" better than anyone else as well. Other than that I agree - not really excited for a 3.
Fully loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.
pukem0nn
pukem0nn
Posted on 16 March 19 at 14:01
Battleborn: Reborn. Battle Royale.
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 16 March 19 at 14:36
Never even knew that there was a rumor/leak of news for a remastered original Borderlands. Looking forward to that as well as the next one in the series.
Cellar Attic
Cellar Attic
Posted on 16 March 19 at 14:40
CQOzymandias said:
Flook666 said:
EDx GREEN JESUS said:

Uh....have you even played the older Duke Nukem games? Duke being overly sexist is like, one of his DEFINING TRAITS. Asking for a Duke Nukem game to be made with him being less sexist is like asking for a new Legend of Zelda game but making Link talk more.
Sexism is a mindset that can (and should) be changed, as it is negative. Taciturnity is an actual characteristic of communication (or lack thereof). Who's to say ole Duke can't brush up on his Betty Friedan while he's not running and gunning and realize the error of his ways? He can still be brash and braggadocious.
Cellar Attic
Cellar Attic
Posted on 16 March 19 at 14:41
And related to the post, I, for one, would LOVE Borderlands 3. Just give me more awesomeness and I'm satisfied.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.