Game Discussion: AirMech Arena Forum

How to get purchased content/unbreak game (UPDATE 04/28/19)

AuthorMessage
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 16 March 19 at 11:55, Edited on 28 April 19 at 08:28 by Mikhail Krauser
Been discussed by others, when reached out to the dev they claimed issue was fixed. Just the other day I purchased the 9.99 starter kit to boost. Never received my rewards, and now the game is constantly crashing or disconnecting from servers.

Do not make purchases at this time.

Have reattempted to discuss this with the company/staff and no replies yet. They're definitely aware of the issue, but if this continues past 2 weeks where no replies are sent out, ill be getting a refund and submitting a complaint.

THIS POST IS OLD, see further down for solutions on how to correct.
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
A Boss Monster
Posted on 22 March 19 at 01:24, Edited on 22 March 19 at 04:17 by A Boss Monster
If anyone has bought content, make sure that you get your refund from Microsoft within 14 days.
Ubisoft will not compensate you with anything as 'it is up to the developers' who have nothing to do with this game anymore.
Shut your crap, York.
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 27 March 19 at 06:09
Im working with the company now. Will update
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 17 April 19 at 19:53
MikhailKrauser
4/17/2019 7:49 PM
Seems everything was added, and the game is stable again. Was this a backend issue as I know others are having issues as well with purchases? Or was this fixed just for my account?

I seriously appreciate all the work and effort you guys put in, been checking daily and saw the 2-3am updates (EST) but figured i'd wait it out. And now it seems to be good.

William D @ Ubisoft Support
April 17, 2019 2:55 PM

Hello!

We have processed the purchase and the Starter Pack should now be on your Xbox One Account. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again! Good luck on the battlefield!

MikhailKrauser
March 20, 2019 1:41 PM
Thank you. I'll be patient and await further contact. Thank you.

So as you can see this took about a month to get a response. But I can confirm they've added everything to my account, and the game seems fully playable without any disconnections or issues so far.

I will update if I get info as to whether its just to my account or something they found to fix across the board, but this is good news!
A Boss Monster
Posted on 21 April 19 at 08:46
Congratulations Mikhail! Happy that you got your stuff. I booted up Airmech myself but haven't received my items. I've sent another message to Ubisoft but I haven't had a response from them since 25th Jan so I won't hold my breath that they will respond anytime soon.
Shut your crap, York.
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 21 April 19 at 16:01
I'll post how to get it fixed tonight. Took up to a month but it will get it fixed
P2YCH0S1S
P2YCH0S1S
Posted on 21 April 19 at 20:21
Mikhail Krauser said:
Been discussed by others, when reached out to the dev they claimed issue was fixed. Just the other day I purchased the 9.99 starter kit to boost. Never received my rewards, and now the game is constantly crashing or disconnecting from servers.

Do not make purchases at this time.

Have reattempted to discuss this with the company/staff and no replies yet. They're definitely aware of the issue, but if this continues past 2 weeks where no replies are sent out, ill be getting a refund and submitting a complaint.
I purchased some a 3:99 diamond pack and I have not got any diamonds and now the game will not work keeps disconnecting me
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 28 April 19 at 08:27, Edited on 23 June 19 at 13:58 by Mikhail Krauser
Can't believe I forgot to respond. Here's how I got it to work.

=Air Mech Arena (Xbox One) - Known Issue: Purchases (Microtransactions) break game, aren't rewarded

Step 1: Go to the following link, and login to your Ubisoft Account. https://support.ubi.com/en-US

Step 2: Go to Xbox.com, go to your Purchase History, search for the transaction of your purchase, and create a screenshot. You'll need this to upload to your Case File eventually as proof.

Step 3: Create a Case (Contact Support) using the following workflow
PLATFORM : XBOX ONE
GAME / PRODUCT : AIRMECH ARENA
CATEGORY : IN-GAME PURCHASES
ISSUE TYPE : ITEM NOT DELIVERED

Step 4: Here is a pre-made template for you to use to file your ticket.

Hey there,

On DD MM YY I purchased and did not receive _______ in-game. I waited 24 hours for the receipt, have gotten confirmation of billing on my microsoft account (and have a screenshot available if need be with the order number), and still they have not shown up in game.

Step 5: Under "Attach documents" click + ADD FILES and attach the picture of the order from Xbox.com and hit Submit My Case

NOTE: Be patient with them, it took me a month before it got fixed, but since it has been working fine. There is an automated system that renews your ticket around 2-3AM EST almost daily if not every 2-3 days. And keep in mind they may have resources on bigger titles.
Sumbl1ss
Sumbl1ss
Posted on 17 June 19 at 04:11
Damn, just did it for my kid on the 9th and his game has crashed since, no rewards either. Glad to see we’re not the only ones, can we get the rewards, game fixed, and money back since there’s 14 days on the return of nothing else happens...
A Boss Monster
Posted on 18 June 19 at 02:41
Sumbl1ss said:
Damn, just did it for my kid on the 9th and his game has crashed since, no rewards either. Glad to see we’re not the only ones, can we get the rewards, game fixed, and money back since there’s 14 days on the return of nothing else happens...
Honestly, I'm not sure if you can get you can get the trifecta but you can contact Ubisoft support and try to get the rewards and game fixed and ask for a refund from MS
But I would definitely get the refund as I've been waiting since January for them to fix the issue. Not sure if Mikhail is just very lucky or if they don't like me but 6 months down the road and no fix, no compensation and no contact from Ubisoft except a very generic 'we are working on it' when I write to them every other month :(
Shut your crap, York.
Sumbl1ss
Sumbl1ss
Posted on 18 June 19 at 20:40
A Boss Monster said:
Honestly, I'm not sure if you can get you can get the trifecta but you can contact Ubisoft support and try to get the rewards and game fixed and ask for a refund from MS
But I would definitely get the refund as I've been waiting since January for them to fix the issue. Not sure if Mikhail is just very lucky or if they don't like me but 6 months down the road and no fix, no compensation and no contact from Ubisoft except a very generic 'we are working on it' when I write to them every other month :(
you know, theyre active on Twitter.. i have a fresh email for work and have fake emails with their name on it.told them about it and they responded on twitter.
def put in a ticket for a MS refund. its pretty disappointing, i left a review on their MS purchase page.
super glad this forum is here, helped a ton! smile
A Boss Monster
Posted on 19 June 19 at 01:51, Edited on 19 June 19 at 01:52 by A Boss Monster
It could just be I don't know how to use twitter, or any social media really, but they ignore me on twitter as well. Answered once with a 'sorry to hear your having trouble, open up a customer support ticket' but after that I haven't received a response and I twit them every now and again.
It could also be because I'm really annoying laugh
Shut your crap, York.
Sumbl1ss
Sumbl1ss
Posted on 21 June 19 at 22:50
Microsoft won’t refund due to it being under in app- in game purchase.
Says 30 days nothing about 14 but I stopped reading after that, because it’s just wrong to charge us then crash the game stealing our money. Games gonna get a mouthful from me.
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 22 June 19 at 03:59
If you go through the steps and be courteous that I outlined above for submitting a ticket they will fix it. If you chew them out they'll close the ticket
A Boss Monster
Posted on 22 June 19 at 04:12
Sumbl1ss said:
Microsoft won’t refund due to it being under in app- in game purchase.
Says 30 days nothing about 14 but I stopped reading after that, because it’s just wrong to charge us then crash the game stealing our money. Games gonna get a mouthful from me.
Well that's interesting because after 2 months of it not being fixed I requested a refund from Ubisoft, but they said that I had to get it from Microsoft. When I tried to get a refund from MS they told me because it was later than 14 days I couldn't get one. Ubisoft is pointing the finger at the developers and Microsoft and vice versa.
Shut your crap, York.
Sumbl1ss
Sumbl1ss
Posted on 22 June 19 at 22:15
There’s some forum chat you talk to Ubisoft, cause you cannot reply to email. Are you checking there?
They said to clear chache and re install, so we’ll follow the steps and see how this goes. I put a ticket into MS just to cover that basis if I need to go back and say I did try within a few days.

I'm following up on your recent refund request.

We reviewed your request for order(s) on June 9, 2019 and found it's not eligible for a refund under section 16 of the Microsoft Terms of Sale.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/storedocs/terms-of-sale?rtc=...

Wonder if it makes a difference Canada /usa
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 23 June 19 at 13:59
Mikhail Krauser said:
Can't believe I forgot to respond. Here's how I got it to work.

=Air Mech Arena (Xbox One) - Known Issue: Purchases (Microtransactions) break game, aren't rewarded

Step 1: Go to the following link, and login to your Ubisoft Account. https://support.ubi.com/en-US

Step 2: Go to Xbox.com, go to your Purchase History, search for the transaction of your purchase, and create a screenshot. You'll need this to upload to your Case File eventually as proof.

Step 3: Create a Case (Contact Support) using the following workflow
PLATFORM : XBOX ONE
GAME / PRODUCT : AIRMECH ARENA
CATEGORY : IN-GAME PURCHASES
ISSUE TYPE : ITEM NOT DELIVERED

Step 4: Here is a pre-made template for you to use to file your ticket.

Hey there,

On DD MM YY I purchased and did not receive _______ in-game. I waited 24 hours for the receipt, have gotten confirmation of billing on my microsoft account (and have a screenshot available if need be with the order number), and still they have not shown up in game.

Step 5: Under {#}Attach documents{#} click + ADD FILES and attach the picture of the order from Xbox.com and hit Submit My Case

NOTE: Be patient with them, it took me a month before it got fixed, but since it has been working fine. There is an automated system that renews your ticket around 2-3AM EST almost daily if not every 2-3 days. And keep in mind they may have resources on bigger titles.
A Boss Monster
Posted on 30 June 19 at 09:38
Sumbl1ss said:
There’s some forum chat you talk to Ubisoft, cause you cannot reply to email. Are you checking there?
They said to clear chache and re install, so we’ll follow the steps and see how this goes. I put a ticket into MS just to cover that basis if I need to go back and say I did try within a few days.

I'm following up on your recent refund request.

We reviewed your request for order(s) on June 9, 2019 and found it's not eligible for a refund under section 16 of the Microsoft Terms of Sale.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/storedocs/terms-of-sale?rtc=...

Wonder if it makes a difference Canada /usa
I've tried to get someone to help me in the forums but they only tell you to open up a customer support ticket. I've done everything they have asked of me and still absolutely nothing has changed.

@Mikhail I know you are trying to help, but you are just telling people to open a support ticket, which I have done, and I have still not had my issue fixed. It's been almost 7 months now and, while I'm glad your issue was fixed, there are many more whose has not yet been.
I'm trying to tell everyone to get a refund so they aren't left out of pocket in case they are in the same situation like me.
It may only be $10 but its money that could be better spent elsewhere on a game that not only gives you what you pay for but also doesn't break the game.
Shut your crap, York.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.