Game Discussion: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Forum

Blackout Menendez and Bruno

AuthorMessage
ox BlackJack xo
Posted on 16 March 19 at 15:48
I can't find mission items in supply drops. I have been playing at least 4 days and opening supply on supply but I can't find the locked or the photograph. can anyone help me?
JayCubz
JayCubz
Posted on 18 March 19 at 07:21
Same. Just missing bruno and i've opened about 50 supply drops in the classic modes and about 75 in hot pursuit (LTM mode) and i haven't even seen the item before, its ridiculous.
ox BlackJack xo
Posted on 18 March 19 at 16:33
After this update?
JayCubz
JayCubz
Posted on 18 March 19 at 17:49, Edited on 18 March 19 at 17:56 by JayCubz
Within the last 2 weeks i got the 50 supply drops from classic modes and I just started playing hot pursuit a couple days ago. Found out there's a lot more supply drops in hot pursuit. On a good game of hot pursuit I can get 7 or 8 supply drops compared to the classic modes where I'd be lucky to get 3. Still no luck though. There's several other supply drop only items that I never see either. They need to up the rates but people have been complaining about them for months already so I dont see them changing them anytime soon.
xXmlock1128Xx
Posted on 20 March 19 at 17:55
Same ever since the spring update Ive opened like 30 supply drops from planes with no mission item at all. Before the update I would at least see 1 item per game if I was going for supply drops.
RxAxMxPxAxGxE
Posted on 22 March 19 at 02:32
I got Bruno right before spring update but I have been opening so many supply drops and no menendaz dang it treyarch
ox BlackJack xo
Posted on 24 March 19 at 21:02
Any news?
xXmlock1128Xx
Posted on 27 March 19 at 22:02
Still have not seen any items in supply drops since the spring update. Is this the same for everyone else?
Achvement
Achvement
Posted on 30 March 19 at 17:32
They took out Mendez and Bruno out for the spring update. Have to wait for the next update for them to come back just a heads up.
JayCubz
JayCubz
Posted on 30 March 19 at 18:04
Achvement said:
They took out Mendez and Bruno out for the spring update. Have to wait for the next update for them to come back just a heads up.
Where did you hear that from and when can we expect the next update?
Achvement
Achvement
Posted on 31 March 19 at 19:21
Sorry didn’t realize you responded to me so quickly but I Believe in the next couple of days but don’t quote me on that. Also I heard it from a buddy. I think it was in the patch notes as everyone I have played it with have been saying that when I go play the blackout mode
I King Leo I
I King Leo I
Posted on 04 April 19 at 12:12
I just watched someone stream the new Alcatraz map on PS4 and Bruno's wanted poster and Menendez's Pendant were in supply crates. Looks like Treyarch have changed things around because I think these items were only found exclusively in supply drops. So for those who still need Bruno and Menendez, give it a try next Tuesday when we get the update.
Neptune Diamond
Posted on 08 April 19 at 22:36
Bruno and Menendez are 100% unlockable in Alcatraz and I've heard multiple people say both challenges are much easier on the map due to its size so it's a win-win smile Alcatraz arrives tomorrow
CryogenicxAngel
BaronVoNewman
BaronVoNewman
Posted on 09 April 19 at 23:19
got menendez pretty quick but bruno is giving me some issues
Bvn
JayCubz
JayCubz
Posted on 10 April 19 at 01:09
Just got bruno. I found the mugshot in the mid game on alcatraz in a supply stash. There were people all around me and i didnt have anything to make my melee 1 hit so i just kinda stayed out of sight but near the supply stash and then some guy landed on me to loot the supply stash and then i just hit him twice when i had a smg out and got it. good luck everyone.
martian18
martian18
Posted on 10 April 19 at 10:44, Edited on 10 April 19 at 10:44 by martian18
got both last night on alcatraz, found both items in bags so make sure you check them all. would recommend the mog for the shotgun kills and the bowie knife is a easy way for the melee kill just make sure you clean them up too, good luck!
OceanicBeast48
Posted on 11 April 19 at 04:32, Edited on 11 April 19 at 05:50 by OceanicBeast48
Just to let you guys know saw Jug Bottle on shelving too for Dempsey. I imagine quite a few already have him but if not keep an I eye on metal storage shelving!

Edit: seen twice now both times near the power room or the one with Alcatraz written on the roof.

Just need shaw for full house so if anyone has seen his mission please say! Seen the boxing gloves, was in some dudes death crate he was trying to punch me and I had Mug Shot poster and brawler :) Boom thanks I now got Bruno!
luke turbo2010
Posted on 11 April 19 at 09:48
Anyone want to boost for this 4 looking for the locket is better than 1 then well just cqmp somewhere till we get it reqlly need help with this.
L.turbo
xXmlock1128Xx
Posted on 25 April 19 at 15:22
would anyone be willing to try and help me get get the ocular prosthetic mission item complete in Alcatraz?
xXmlock1128Xx
Posted on 25 April 19 at 17:45
nvm just got it with randoms
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.