Community Events Forum

Forum for the Link Frog Contest

Link Frog FAQ

AuthorMessage
Stahp
Stahp
Posted on 25 March 19 at 12:02
On the event page (Link Frog), under Link Frog Information and Latest Posts, the left column is a summary of the leaderboard.
On top of this column, there's a small text highlighted in green, showing 82 + a tick (at the moment).

As, there are more than 82 players who achieve a 10+ chain, I'm wondering what's this number.
Any idea ?
Stahp
planting42
planting42
Posted on 25 March 19 at 12:46, Edited on 25 March 19 at 12:46 by planting42
That's the number who 'completed' their event by clicking the 'end challenge' button.
puchulandero
puchulandero
Posted on 27 March 19 at 03:07
WoW I find this today... A little bit late, lets see what happen
Kinect Forever
HitmanOllie
HitmanOllie
Posted on 27 March 19 at 11:11
Stahp said:
On the event page (Link Frog), under Link Frog Information and Latest Posts, the left column is a summary of the leaderboard.
On top of this column, there's a small text highlighted in green, showing 82 + a tick (at the moment).

As, there are more than 82 players who achieve a 10+ chain, I'm wondering what's this number.
Any idea ?
As planting stated, this was showing the people who had ended the challenge manually. I've updated it now to show the amount of people with a chain of 10 or more!
HitmanOllie
HitmanOllie
Posted on 27 March 19 at 11:26
In addition to the above, there is new code now to auto-award badges when people complete a challenge! So you won't have to wait until the event finishes any more. Everyone who has won 10 or more achievements in their chain has been awarded the next rank of badge.

When you hit 10, your badge should update automatically.
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 27 March 19 at 15:05
Ollie with the sweet updates this morning, damn! dance
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
Minardi 05
Minardi 05
Posted on 01 April 19 at 14:46
I have a chain of 10 achievements but don't have mu next badge yet. Is there a delay on it? I didn't manually finish my chain
iAMxYUNGxGxBABY
Posted on 09 May 19 at 01:35
what happens if I forgot about the event but still got some links? do I not get the badge?
Life is to short too worry about tomorrow so GAME TODAY.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 09 May 19 at 02:41, Edited on 09 May 19 at 02:46 by Koding
iAMxYUNGxGxBABY said:
what happens if I forgot about the event but still got some links? do I not get the badge?
Did you get at least 10 links? That was the minimum needed for the badge.

From the FAQ:

The Community Challenge is to make a chain of 10 or greater during the event.
EDIT:

Looking at your LinkFrog page (iAMxYUNGxGxBABY) it shows you only got 3 links. That means no new badge color for you. Sorry.
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.