Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Best Xbox One Simulation Games Available in 2019

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic581,110
  • planting42planting421,338,721
    Posted on 18 March 19 at 15:38, Edited on 18 March 19 at 15:39 by planting42Permalink
    Can't go wrong with Elite wink
  • Posted on 18 March 19 at 15:39Permalink
    Been dying to dive into my prison architect sitting in my backlog still trying to catch up & 2 final fantasy titles dropping next monthshock
  • Kid VranicKid Vranic365,286
    Posted on 18 March 19 at 16:04Permalink
    Like them but I do feel like zoo tycoon would fit in just fine as well
    There is no Spoon
  • Posted on 18 March 19 at 16:16Permalink
    Elite Dangerous will always be the best space sim.

Change my mind
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • Posted on 18 March 19 at 16:17Permalink
    Goat Simulator is the best game out there!
  • Posted on 18 March 19 at 16:29Permalink
    I have a good many of these waiting to get back into.
    Elite Dangerous is going to take some getting to grips with shock
  • Posted on 18 March 19 at 16:31Permalink
    ManicMetalhead said:
    I have a good many of these waiting to get back into.
    Elite Dangerous is going to take some getting to grips with shock
    Let me know if you ever need help. It can be intimidating at first, but I assure you once you get the flight down it's all up hill from there.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • Posted on 18 March 19 at 16:46Permalink
    Reborn Insanity said:
    Elite Dangerous will always be the best space sim.

Change my mind
    No.
    Legohead 1977
  • SID 6581SID 6581487,193
    Posted on 18 March 19 at 17:00, Edited on 19 March 19 at 01:58 by SID 6581Permalink
    No Tropico shock

I've got a few of these in my backlog but a couple I haven't heard of so will look into them a bit more. Thanks for the pointers smile
  • KingyOwlKingyOwl323,469
    Posted on 18 March 19 at 19:38Permalink
    Tropico and Zoo Tycoon are big omissions but I suspect the aim of these articles isn't really to list the "best" but promote some lesser known ID titles.
  • TheAnonymityTheAnonymity382,210
    Posted on 18 March 19 at 20:32Permalink
    Elite Dangerous is one of those games that I'm in a love-hate relationship with. Mostly since the new FSS update. It's daunting enough that I've shyed away from the title, at least for a little bit and grab a few other titles in my backlog. I have over 1000 hours into Elite if I remember correctly and I only have about 50% of the achievements.
    S.T.A.R.S.
  • Vulgar LatinVulgar Latin705,752
    Posted on 18 March 19 at 20:55Permalink
    Man, no Graveyard Keeper? Denied.
  • Posted on 18 March 19 at 21:35Permalink
    TheAnonymity said:
    Elite Dangerous is one of those games that I'm in a love-hate relationship with. Mostly since the new FSS update. It's daunting enough that I've shyed away from the title, at least for a little bit and grab a few other titles in my backlog. I have over 1000 hours into Elite if I remember correctly and I only have about 50% of the achievements.
    What is it you don't like about the FSS update? I think it made exploration a bit easier and freed up a slot on the optional internals as well.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • Bobs LogicBobs Logic109,983
    Posted on 18 March 19 at 21:59Permalink
    Railway Empire but not Tropico, I'm not sure many would agree with that, for starters RE is a buggy mess with achievements not popping as they should.

I would love to hear the logic behind that choice.
  • Posted on 18 March 19 at 23:13Permalink
    Elite Dangerous is ONE OF A KIND!
    My best 100% completition!
  • Posted on 18 March 19 at 23:21Permalink
    Damn it I really need to quit buying games and you just gave me at least 4 more to get...
    Always number 2.
  • SeitzzSeitzz685,391
    Posted on 19 March 19 at 00:24Permalink
    Very happy to see Escapists on the list! It's a series I only got into for the time it was on game pass and I'm very happy I played it. Also waiting on Farm Together to get a price drop. I've been looking to play that one for a bit. Looks very peaceful and relaxing.
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv438,910
    Posted on 19 March 19 at 03:05Permalink
    Reborn Insanity said:
    TheAnonymity said:
    What is it you don't like about the FSS update? I think it made exploration a bit easier and freed up a slot on the optional internals as well.
    Agreed. It only took about 15 minutes to get used to the update, and now I love it much more than the old way.

Elite: Dangerous isn't the best simulation game though, it is THE BEST game rock
    Streets Ahead
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan610,078
    Posted on 19 March 19 at 07:25, Edited on 19 March 19 at 07:25 by BlackxRyanPermalink
    Prison Architect was surprisingly good, it deals with sensible subjects like death penalty and has a interesting story.

And The Escapists is damn addictive, he didn't want to let me go.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.