Game Discussion: Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion Forum

Game stuck - bug?

AuthorMessage
MMX139
MMX139
Posted on 18 March 19 at 16:12
I am now with the target to "return to the flame princess", so I return to that island and go direct follow the same path to the cave which I once light up something and open a door on the left which took me to the core.

BUT this time when I return, the door is locked and I cannot figure out anyway to get it open... I checked some walkthrough video, it looks like the door should remain opened.

Has anyone met the same issue?
BaDaSh24
BaDaSh24
Posted on 25 March 19 at 02:51
I'm experiencing the same thing. Anyone find a workaround yet?
BaDaSh24
BaDaSh24
Posted on 26 March 19 at 00:28, Edited on 26 March 19 at 01:01 by BaDaSh24
update: I was able to glitch through the closed door by having my entire party against the door. Marceline (girl) was ghosting on the door. I switched to her and was past the door.

After the cut scene, you'll have to go back through the doors (which are still closed). I wasn't able to ghost through it again. I quit and exit to menu. When I restarted, I spawned outside of the doors :)
Failure Online
Posted on 19 May 19 at 03:40
Same issue, had to glitch through the door, but I ended up doing it a bit differently. I stood by the door then turned around and faced the camera, which caused BMO to walk behind the door, then I switched to him and could continue.
Northern Lass
Northern Lass
Posted on 03 September 19 at 20:01
Thanks I was worried I would have to restart the game when this happened to me.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.