The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 19th, 2019

AuthorMessage
XCaptainMexico
Posted on 19 March 19 at 15:22
I am almost done with my first play-through of Far Cry 5 and I haven't started the dlc but New Dawn looks tempting at that price. My wife is telling me that I should just wait for another sale. Should I pick it up now or just wait for a better price?
The Wet Chef
203,405
The Wet Chef
Posted on 19 March 19 at 15:23
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
sanityends said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Just a heads up guys..Microsoft Rewards Hot Deal started today for Gamepass, so if you got the points and wanna stock up..nows your chance! toast
whoa only 13,500 kick ass thx for the heads up
No prob pickle rick toast
Sadly i have to report that it's already over cry
There is NO stupid questions. Only stupid answers!
FireDrake007
22,408
FireDrake007
Posted on 19 March 19 at 17:03
Yummy Baklava said:
DoggyDog420 said:
Alchemist xPTKx said:
I see Goat dlc... maybe have some 360 goat dlc???
Here’s hoping!!!!!
Looking at what is on reddit at the moment, there’s no DLC sale for the 360.
Both 360 games Tomb Raider Underworld and Deus EX Human Revolution have dlcs on sale at all time lows this week. It might be a good time to grab them.
wookieepuppy
408,935
wookieepuppy
Posted on 19 March 19 at 17:05
XCaptainMexico said:
I am almost done with my first play-through of Far Cry 5 and I haven't started the dlc but New Dawn looks tempting at that price. My wife is telling me that I should just wait for another sale. Should I pick it up now or just wait for a better price?
Depends how long you want to wait. It is £24 now, but is sure to be £8 someday, just like far cry primal has been in recent months.

It is a great game, well worth the asking price, yes sirree!
FireDrake007
22,408
FireDrake007
Posted on 19 March 19 at 17:07
Bastian Reader said:
Lara's Shadow for Tomb Raider: Underworld Is on sale for $1.09!

I got it instantaneously. Now if only they would put the other dlc on sale.
Same thing here. All time low I believe.
BadgerWolfman
267,595
BadgerWolfman
Posted on 20 March 19 at 15:58
Far Cry New Dawn is a bargain at that price, I've just finished the game and had a blast.
M.Boxall
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 20 March 19 at 17:56
The Wet Chef said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
sanityends said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Just a heads up guys..Microsoft Rewards Hot Deal started today for Gamepass, so if you got the points and wanna stock up..nows your chance! toast
whoa only 13,500 kick ass thx for the heads up
No prob pickle rick toast
Sadly i have to report that it's already over cry
Umm, no its not. I literally just checked after reading your comment. You must be going to the wrong option? But to anyone reading this as of March 20th 11am pst it is still very much up!
Matthew
wolfsburgraz
421,834
wolfsburgraz
Posted on 20 March 19 at 19:04
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Umm, no its not. I literally just checked after reading your comment. You must be going to the wrong option? But to anyone reading this as of March 20th 11am pst it is still very much up!
I read somewhere that the Hot Deal items are put up in limited quantities. Maybe that's the case, and they separate available codes by region and his are all out. It's still active here in Canada, I cashed in all my points to get 9 months.
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 20 March 19 at 19:20
wolfsburgraz said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Umm, no its not. I literally just checked after reading your comment. You must be going to the wrong option? But to anyone reading this as of March 20th 11am pst it is still very much up!
I read somewhere that the Hot Deal items are put up in limited quantities. Maybe that's the case, and they separate available codes by region and his are all out. It's still active here in Canada, I cashed in all my points to get 9 months.
They do have a set undisclosed amount that is true. However it doesnt matter the region. If its available in your region, itll go away the same time as everyone elses. I just cant stand when people state things matter of fact and not research and therefore spread misinformation and potentially having people miss out bc they read it as fact. They have them set for roughly 30 days from launch but as of late theyve been closing it out earlier and earlier. So yea best to get on it asap!toast
Matthew
wolfsburgraz
421,834
wolfsburgraz
Posted on 20 March 19 at 19:23
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
They do have a set undisclosed amount that is true. However it doesnt matter the region.
Fair enough, I didn't know that. Thanks! toast
Zkerf
1,087,923
Zkerf
Posted on 21 March 19 at 13:41
Grab Splasher if you're a fan of 2d platformers.

Probably one of the most underrated games of all time, and it didn't really get the exposure it deserved. The dev even went to the effort of fixing the last broken achievement earlier in the year.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.