Series Discussion Forum

Forum to discuss and propose game series ideas

Disney

AuthorMessage
BigWiIIieStyIe
Posted on 19 March 19 at 01:19, Edited on 20 March 19 at 05:03 by BigWiIIieStyIe
I was thinking about this before as a Disney fan and got to thinking again with the Toy Story 3 post, and I'm amazed I haven't seen a post about this before. I think we should add a Disney Series. This would include both Disney/Pixar games (and even Pixar being another series) while of course Marvel and Star Wars would be separate as they are today.

Game Examples (including platform variations):
Disney The Little Mermaid: Undersea Treasures! (Win 8)
Disneyland Adventures
Kinect: Disneyland Adventures
Disney Infinity Series
Disney Sing It Series
Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved (Xbox 360)
Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures (Win 8) Achievements
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
Disney Pixar Brave: The Video Game
Disney Universe
Disney Pixar's UP
Cars Series
Toy Story Series
Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure
Kinect Rush: A Disney/Pixar Adventure
Bastian Reader
Posted on 19 March 19 at 05:12, Edited on 19 March 19 at 05:14 by Bastian Reader
You missed quite a few games. See below for more Disney games.

Games published by Disney Interactive Studios
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 19 March 19 at 05:42
also, if a disney series was made, i guess it should include stuff like kingdom hearts also
BigWiIIieStyIe
Posted on 20 March 19 at 05:02, Edited on 20 March 19 at 05:49 by BigWiIIieStyIe
Bastian Reader said:
You missed quite a few games. See below for more Disney games.

Games published by Disney Interactive Studios
Thanks that helps figured there were more. However I'd say Split Second, Turok and Pure wouldn't fit the series but the rest definitely do. Also seeing Lego Pirates reminded me LEGO The Incredibles would need added too.

TheMaize said:
also, if a disney series was made, i guess it should include stuff like kingdom hearts also
Yeah I'd say KH would fit because it revolves primarily around the Disney universe and characters.
BigWiIIieStyIe
Posted on 26 March 19 at 04:37, Edited on 26 March 19 at 04:38 by BigWiIIieStyIe
Found two more I missed Ratatouille and WALL•E
THEbigBROWNIE
THEbigBROWNIE
Posted on 24 August 19 at 17:45
I agree with the above listing, but also think there can be just a Disney Movies series.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.