Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: March 19th, 2019

• Posted on 19 March 19 at 06:52
    Finally - Deus ex DLC!
    Law Violation
  • atryeu1atryeu1253,283
    Posted on 19 March 19 at 06:58
    Blissed Away said:
    atryeu1 said:
    Also, is the 1st Just Cause any good? I had fun with the 2nd one but playing a later sequel first and then going back to earlier ones makes them hard to play sometimes... at least for me....
    The first is going to feel ancient compared to 2. There were so many improvements to Just Cause 2 that gave it a broader appeal. Just Cause 1 to me was the most difficult but I've played them in order. There are also some very sneakily placed checkpoints in the vehicle races.
    Thanks for the info. I'm torn because it's only 99c which is so cheap but based on what you said and some forum posts I found around the internet I've read so many bad things and I'm leaning towards skipping it and saving my money again -_- It's not like I really need another game to add to my collection right now anyway LoL I have plenty I need to go through still. Thanks again :D
  • Posted on 19 March 19 at 08:44
    Finally 1 of the Tomb Raider Underworld dlcs on sale!
    Hopefully they reduce the other one soon....
  • xCHAOSx95xCHAOSx95518,907
    Posted on 19 March 19 at 08:52
    Finally 1 Tomb Raider DLC on Sale 3 left smile
  • tinus4nltinus4nl337,136
    Posted on 19 March 19 at 09:28, Edited on 19 March 19 at 09:29 by tinus4nl
    Is there a way for me to buy spongebob in eu ?
    Since its not availible in my region
  • TwistedTBTwistedTB632,125
    Posted on 19 March 19 at 10:32
    Wow, now that's a sale! The only thing missing that should be in there is Tomb Raider Legends DLC. Still kicking myself for not picking it up the one time I saw it on sale.
    Warmest regards, TwistedTB.
  • ChriiistopheChriiistophe547,331
    Posted on 19 March 19 at 10:42
    Discounts on mafia 2 dlc is just a dream i guess...cry
  • Osmo76Osmo76823,394
    Posted on 19 March 19 at 10:56, Edited on 19 March 19 at 10:58 by Osmo76
    Oh crap. I need to stop reading these articles.

Bought Just Cause and The Missing Link for Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Tempted by Lara's Shadow for Tomb Raider: Underworld, but since the other DLC isn't on sale, I'll pass for now.

And again I am that much further away from upgrading to Xbox One. redface
  • KorewahondesKorewahondes410,279
    Posted on 19 March 19 at 10:58
    Can we get the prices for Europe please? Only DLC are showing prices.
    Transcending history, and the world, a tale of souls and swords, eternally retold.
  • Spartan 343xSpartan 343x441,831
    Posted on 19 March 19 at 11:12
    Duke Nukem should be be free by this point. Charging any amount of money for that is an insult
  • KnoellKnoell357,769
    Posted on 19 March 19 at 11:20
    Spartan 343x said:
    Duke Nukem should be be free by this point. Charging any amount of money for that is an insult
    I actually enjoyed it. dance
  • Posted on 19 March 19 at 11:24
    Osmo76 said:
    Oh crap. I need to stop reading these articles.

Bought Just Cause and The Missing Link for Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Tempted by Lara's Shadow for Tomb Raider: Underworld, but since the other DLC isn't on sale, I'll pass for now.

And again I am that much further away from upgrading to Xbox One. redface
    Dude, I can't urge you enough to go ahead and get Lara's Shadow for $1.09... I haven't seen the DLC on sale ever, and although the other one is still full price ($9.99) - which makes no sense by the way - getting one of them for just over a dollar is unbelievable.

I say don't wait... I already downloaded it! headspin
  • SirBaxter77SirBaxter77122,907
    Posted on 19 March 19 at 11:38
    xXLILBRAZIL said:
    Got Just Cause for that price and Lara Shadow
    Yeap, same two for me.
  • Posted on 19 March 19 at 12:16
    I couldn't resist getting the original Just Cause for only a dollarish. I haven't played it since my PS2 days.
    DemonSpawn66646
  • guycarbguycarb326,223
    Posted on 19 March 19 at 12:16, Edited on 19 March 19 at 12:17 by guycarb
    Elyoh said:
    Dresden N7 said:
    Wow, a TR: Underworld DLC dropping in price. For those that held out, here's your chance!
    I didn't even notice it, thanks for this smile Now to hope the other one follows suit one day.
    Likewise, I just passed over it so thanks for pointing it out! Then I went back and grabbed Midway (can’t complete Pacific without it!) and Just Cause... sigh... 2 games and some DLC for 7$ is breaking the bank so thanks again Dresden & Elyoh! Haha...
  • MasterpasjeMasterpasje354,992
    Posted on 19 March 19 at 12:40
    It is beyond me why the Tomb Raider Legend DLC never goes on sale when it's the exact same content as the Tomb Raider Anniversary retail game which, as now is the case as well, is picked for a sale plenty of times.
  • Posted on 19 March 19 at 13:10, Edited on 19 March 19 at 13:11 by Dark Death 90
    i had around 2 bucks in unspent Rewards money. Went ahead and got SpongeBob. it would be nice if they made it backwards compatible.
    #1 Resident Evil Fan.
  • Dr MartyDr Marty654,673
    Posted on 19 March 19 at 13:43, Edited on 19 March 19 at 13:44 by Dr Marty
    Nice, got a few things:
    Tomb Raider Underworld DLC,
    Just Cause 1
    Battlestations: Midway (only because of that ridiculous BS:Pacific achievement that requires you to play Midway).
  • ScoobyDoobyD0ntScoobyDoobyD0nt1,319,897
    Posted on 19 March 19 at 13:56, Edited on 19 March 19 at 14:00 by ScoobyDoobyD0nt
    for that price i got just cause 1 and some dlc for deus ex and tomb raider underworld, as well as guncraft because it looks so bad it might be funny laugh pretty good 360 sale honestly

also, should i get midday for the achievement in pacific? i dont really know if ill ever finish them, but if this game doesnt go on sale often i should probably get it...
    Scoooooby-doooooby-dooooo
  • Dr MartyDr Marty654,673
    Posted on 19 March 19 at 14:20
    ScoobyDoobyD0nt said:
    also, should i get midway for the achievement in pacific? i dont really know if ill ever finish them, but if this game doesnt go on sale often i should probably get it...
    Last time it was on sale was May 2017. I had actually given up hope that it would go on sale again. So, I bought it on eBay last week and it arrived yesterday. I was a bit upset when I saw it on sale last night, so I returned the disc and bought it digitally, so I can double box the online achievements.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.