Hellgate Aeon
Posted on 19 March 19 at 15:14
best sale so far this year. some gems
vegansound
vegansound
Posted on 19 March 19 at 15:21
Hi everyone,

Why isn't there any price for the European currency? :-(

Too bad 'SpongeBob SquarePants Underpants Slam!' is available in the US and Canada only. :-/
wolfsburgraz
wolfsburgraz
Posted on 19 March 19 at 15:50
I bought Just Cause, Battlestations Midway and Lara's Shadow.

I want to get GTA V so I don't have to fish out the disc ever again, but $15 CAD is still too high a price to pay for my laziness. laugh
Vok 250
Vok 250
Posted on 19 March 19 at 17:41
Can't argue with those prices!
AboveHunter
AboveHunter
Posted on 19 March 19 at 17:42
1$ for just cause 1 im actually sold on that
PhantomRook
PhantomRook
Posted on 19 March 19 at 19:38
None of these deals are showing up for me.. I still got the Deep Silver publisher sale.. and if I go to deals with gold, I got avatar, farming 15, gta v,
The Wet Chef
The Wet Chef
Posted on 19 March 19 at 22:43
Why no prices if i have the filter to €?
There is NO stupid questions. Only stupid answers!
ScoobyDoobyD0nt
Posted on 19 March 19 at 23:39
Dr Marty said:
ScoobyDoobyD0nt said:
also, should i get midway for the achievement in pacific? i dont really know if ill ever finish them, but if this game doesnt go on sale often i should probably get it...
Last time it was on sale was May 2017. I had actually given up hope that it would go on sale again. So, I bought it on eBay last week and it arrived yesterday. I was a bit upset when I saw it on sale last night, so I returned the disc and bought it digitally, so I can double box the online achievements.
hmm.. sounds to me like i should get it then... juuuuust in case laugh wink thank you!
Scoooooby-doooooby-dooooo
GsO Light
141,685 141,685 GamerScore
GsO Light
Posted on 20 March 19 at 00:02
tinus4nl said:
Is there a way for me to buy spongebob in eu ?
Since its not availible in my region
Use a vpn?
Hellgate Aeon
Hellgate Aeon
Posted on 20 March 19 at 00:18
atryeu1 said:
Blissed Away said:
atryeu1 said:
Also, is the 1st Just Cause any good? I had fun with the 2nd one but playing a later sequel first and then going back to earlier ones makes them hard to play sometimes... at least for me....
The first is going to feel ancient compared to 2. There were so many improvements to Just Cause 2 that gave it a broader appeal. Just Cause 1 to me was the most difficult but I've played them in order. There are also some very sneakily placed checkpoints in the vehicle races.
Thanks for the info. I'm torn because it's only 99c which is so cheap but based on what you said and some forum posts I found around the internet I've read so many bad things and I'm leaning towards skipping it and saving my money again -_- It's not like I really need another game to add to my collection right now anyway LoL I have plenty I need to go through still. Thanks again :D
is this real or am i dreaming ?! do you really waste time over a 99 cent offering? saving money? we are talking about 99 cent dude laugh just buy it for the lulz

besides. what is to say about just cause 1. i played it when it came out back in the days. it is a huuuuuuuge open world and it is repetitive. it is the chaotic open world GTA clone from that time. from today perspective it is boring and crap. it doesnt aged very well and you cant compare it to JC2 which is one of my altime top ten games.

anyways... maaan 99 cent. just buy it
atryeu1
atryeu1
Posted on 20 March 19 at 02:14
Hellgate Aeon said:
atryeu1 said:
Thanks for the info. I'm torn because it's only 99c which is so cheap but based on what you said and some forum posts I found around the internet I've read so many bad things and I'm leaning towards skipping it and saving my money again -_- It's not like I really need another game to add to my collection right now anyway LoL I have plenty I need to go through still. Thanks again :D
is this real or am i dreaming ?! do you really waste time over a 99 cent offering? saving money? we are talking about 99 cent dude laugh just buy it for the lulz

besides. what is to say about just cause 1. i played it when it came out back in the days. it is a huuuuuuuge open world and it is repetitive. it is the chaotic open world GTA clone from that time. from today perspective it is boring and crap. it doesnt aged very well and you cant compare it to JC2 which is one of my altime top ten games.

anyways... maaan 99 cent. just buy it
I know, it's cheap, but there's tax added on top of it and I'm very limited about how much money I can spend on games so if it doesn't sound like a great game I'd rather save what little money I have and use it towards something I will like :P Besides, I have limited room on my hard drive and am not on the greatest internet connection so I'd rather not waste the room or time downloading something I won't like either :P Done that too many times with the free monthly games already LoL

Based on what you said also, I'd rather just keep my money and use it either on a future sale or a DLC I want :P I felt Just Cause 2 was repetitive with the takeovers and such as well though and that 75% completion dragged on forever! But, I still had fun with that one for the most part.
snake42069
snake42069
Posted on 20 March 19 at 14:04
i wish they would put mafia 2 dlc on sale.
NeopolitanLove
Posted on 20 March 19 at 15:27
Finally time to pick up the classic(er?) Tomb Raider games!
Turtzerker
Turtzerker
Posted on 20 March 19 at 18:46
Is Dungeon Siege 3 worth a purchase?
atryeu1
atryeu1
Posted on 20 March 19 at 19:57
Turtzerker said:
Is Dungeon Siege 3 worth a purchase?
I bought it on a used disc for $10 or so about a year ago I think? It's been awhile so I don't remember all of it but I figure I got my money's worth. I wouldn't say it was the best game and it was frustrating at times but overall I think I remember having fun with it :) It was a decent length and plenty of things to do. I did not complete all of the achievements and did not try the co-op though.
wildwest08
wildwest08
Posted on 21 March 19 at 00:15
Man no Goats DLC, Dragon Age 2 DLC, or Stacking DLC. Move on and hope till next week
Kenjuan
Kenjuan
Posted on 21 March 19 at 01:49
Thanks for the heads up on Lara's Shadow. I'd completely forgotten that I'd gotten Underworld from GWG.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.