Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 Apparently Won't Have Zombies or Battle Royale

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 19 March 19 at 16:26
Is it even Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4?

Please click here to read the story: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 Apparently Won't Have Zombies or Battle Royale
Luuc
Luuc
Posted on 19 March 19 at 16:27
Good, now make a good Multiplayer and add some grindy achievements like BO3 360.
Skrubits
Skrubits
Posted on 19 March 19 at 16:40, Edited on 19 March 19 at 16:40 by Skrubits
I really want this to be true. I despise zombies and have no interest in battle royale. Also, I agree with Luuc. Ever since the MW2 days where I went for all the challenges I’ve been wanting more multiplayer achievements.
Would you kindly?
TriG3rHaWkz x1x
Posted on 19 March 19 at 16:47
Good Zombies is treyarchs best work and Battle royale is not needed at all!
PSYCHADELICACE
Posted on 19 March 19 at 16:48
Its going to be riddled with micros so i have no hope whatsoever for this game
T0NY HAYABUSA
T0NY HAYABUSA
Posted on 19 March 19 at 16:49
Skrubits said:
I really want this to be true. I despise zombies and have no interest in battle royale. Also, I agree with Luuc. Ever since the MW2 days where I went for all the challenges I’ve been wanting more multiplayer achievements.
This 100%
LORDOFDOOKIE69
Posted on 19 March 19 at 16:54
Will there be NPCs?
MannedPython070
Posted on 19 March 19 at 16:58
Good. Don’t get me wrong, I like zombies, but they aren’t Infinity Wards thing. Extinction mode was ok, not the best. Bring on the Spec Ops missions
Darren XBL
Darren XBL
Posted on 19 March 19 at 17:03
Good zombies needs a break after been milked every year for half a decade
WonderCaliban
WonderCaliban
Posted on 19 March 19 at 17:06
Good. MW was good because it was set in the present era. None of this supersoldier, wall running nonsense.
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 19 March 19 at 17:07
Take me back to MW and MW2...wait, I'll just go play those instead. Those two are classics for me nowadays.
BijEARyCHOx47
Posted on 19 March 19 at 17:10
Yes! Go be feel 2007 all over again.
ApathyGamer
ApathyGamer
Posted on 19 March 19 at 17:14
Not mad at all about this.
KyoshiiTheBrony
Posted on 19 March 19 at 17:20, Edited on 19 March 19 at 17:21 by KyoshiiTheBrony
Oh but I bet it will have PLENTY of microtransactions. Anyone that thinks MW4 will be good after BO4 is delusional at best. BO4 is the epitome of greed right now in gaming, they are doing every greedy thing in the book. You think MW4 will be ANY different? Don't be fooled, the game *might* seem good to you in initial trailers, but that is how they always do it. They lure you in with very appealing marketing, but then they play us like puppets. MW4 will be no different. There is no hope left for this franchise. I was someone that was actually really excited for Black Ops 4 and look where that got us. The most monetized game in the series, by far. Activision has driven this series into oblivion.
Zerodactyl
Zerodactyl
Posted on 19 March 19 at 17:24
Hopefully there are more multiplayer achievements since I find them a lot easier to obtain than the Zombies achievements in previous Call of Duty games. I've just never enjoyed the mode. An even split between multiplayer and campaign would be fantastic.
stebeer85
stebeer85
Posted on 19 March 19 at 17:25
Hopefully ppl especially parents, partners ect don't get confused when buying this for family members/ partners and buy Call off duty 4: Modern warfare, instead, Lol,, Defo see it happening 😝🎅
RKH
RKH
Posted on 19 March 19 at 17:28
They never add any good multiplayer achievements. BO3 on the 360 (as horrendous that was) actually had great achievements. I hope they do the same for this.
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 19 March 19 at 17:30
I don't mind passing on the zombies, but BLACKOUT has been the BEST mode for COD in a long, long time and I will be sad if they do not repeat it.
Tveilor
Tveilor
Posted on 19 March 19 at 17:30
That's cool, the zombie craze gotta die sometime, getting pretty sick of it. Or atleast make something more fun with it instead of everything being a hordemode thing. I'd be up for Call of Duty exploring the more supernatural setting like Wolfenstein but more in line with Call of Duty's "realistic" touch. They've done WW2, Modern, Future and zombie horde mode..I mean where else can they go?
Feel free to add me as a friend here on TA
zeldafanjtl
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 19 March 19 at 17:32
Modern Warfare, and specifically the campaign, is most of what I'm interested in when it comes to Call of Duty, so for me at least this is a return to form. Never been a huge fan of the zombies mode.

Let's hope it does indeed have a campaign. idk what the point of a Modern Warfare game with no campaign is.

stebeer85 said:
Hopefully ppl especially parents, partners ect don't get confused when buying this for family members/ partners and buy Call off duty 4: Modern warfare, instead, Lol,, Defo see it happening 😝🎅
I was thinking this too. Though it helps that Modern Warfare Remastered dropped the "4" from the title.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.