Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Kingdom Hearts III's Critical Mode Coming Very Soon

AuthorMessage
DaveKinetic
570,431
DaveKinetic
Posted on 20 March 19 at 11:49
"More technical and offensive" for players who are "good at action games"

Please click here to read the story: Kingdom Hearts III's Critical Mode Coming Very Soon
Michel
850,917
Michel
Posted on 20 March 19 at 12:11
so... new game+ ? And I assume it won't carry anything >.<
chucknorris3435
Posted on 20 March 19 at 12:14
Or maybe just release the previous games on xbox one so I can actually play KH3 and have any clue what's going on
Goggs25
997,837
Goggs25
Posted on 20 March 19 at 12:23
I hope it does not come with achievements
Goggs25
Zenkoto
492,230
Zenkoto
Posted on 20 March 19 at 12:40, Edited on 20 March 19 at 13:50 by Zenkoto
This is very good news! I'm actually surprised Square Enix is adding a mode that appeals to hardcore Kingdom Hearts players. They're talking about re-structuring the combat in this mode so it has more depth. Hopefully, it means this means they remove some end lag and floatiness in favor of more responsive and tight controls. The video I linked below discusses the way combat is handled for various games in the series and why Kingdom Hearts II is generally viewed as having the best combat.

The Consequences of Floaty Combat in Kingdom Hearts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqWh1faBaAA
Rakkman Forever
Posted on 20 March 19 at 13:31
Yes!!! I was really disppaotined with how easy KH3 was compared to its predecessors! The majority of the big bosses the series has been building up to for years turned out to be a cake walk! Really glad to hear Critical Mode is coming! Hoping they add achievements/trophies!
GuilhermeMTr
344,061
GuilhermeMTr
Posted on 20 March 19 at 13:31
chucknorris3435 said:
Or maybe just release the previous games on xbox one so I can actually play KH3 and have any clue what's going on
Perfect. Couldnt say any better. I got all achievements in KH3... and still have no clue of what`s going on!!! hahahaahaha
Tenreth
361,209
Tenreth
Posted on 20 March 19 at 15:02, Edited on 20 March 19 at 15:03 by Tenreth
GuilhermeMTr said:
chucknorris3435 said:
Or maybe just release the previous games on xbox one so I can actually play KH3 and have any clue what's going on
Perfect. Couldnt say any better. I got all achievements in KH3... and still have no clue of what`s going on!!! hahahaahaha
Well, i don't know what you guys are expecting... but playing those games won't help you at all.
Even after watching two youtube videos (one was more than two hours long) on the story, it's impossible to understand it completely. And there is a mobile game that adds elements into the story of the other games, but this game is not finished.
KryptCeeper969
Posted on 20 March 19 at 21:07
Tenreth said:
GuilhermeMTr said:
chucknorris3435 said:
Or maybe just release the previous games on xbox one so I can actually play KH3 and have any clue what's going on
Perfect. Couldnt say any better. I got all achievements in KH3... and still have no clue of what`s going on!!! hahahaahaha
Well, i don't know what you guys are expecting... but playing those games won't help you at all.
Even after watching two youtube videos (one was more than two hours long) on the story, it's impossible to understand it completely. And there is a mobile game that adds elements into the story of the other games, but this game is not finished.
yeah... I have played damn near every game in the series and i still dont know what is going on half the time. playing the other games wont help much
Yeltruk
278,000
Yeltruk
Posted on 21 March 19 at 07:14
New chevos pls
XF34Rx KiNGzz
333,623
XF34Rx KiNGzz
Posted on 10 April 19 at 00:32, Edited on 10 April 19 at 00:32 by XF34Rx KiNGzz
Whoever says it shouldn't come with achievements it's a true achievement hunter lol
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.