Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

The Talos Principle Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 20 March 19 at 16:21
Please use this thread to discuss the The Talos Principle walkthrough
SpiralOut46and2
Posted on 16 August 19 at 10:59
Hi, was just wondering how the walkthrough was going for this game. Thanks so much. :)
RadicalSniper99
RadicalSniper99
Posted on 16 August 19 at 15:06
SpiralOut46and2 said:
Hi, was just wondering how the walkthrough was going for this game. Thanks so much. :)
Ok. So here's where I'm at.

The outline and body text is mostly there. There are a few things to probably flesh out in that sense still, but most of it's there.

The big thing is that I need to type in the solutions for every puzzle in the game. I have plenty of information to do it, just need to get to writing them or playing the game again and writing as I go.
SpiralOut46and2
Posted on 17 August 19 at 16:29
Thank you. :) I got this last month and am ready to start it, but yeah, looking it up now with random bits of guides and info online, it looks like quite a lot and lots of puzzles. That's why I was debating if I should wait for the walkthrough for anything I might miss or get stuck on. Well, hopefully you get to wrap it up soon, and thanks for the response. I'm sure it's a lot, so good luck. :)
RadicalSniper99
RadicalSniper99
Posted on 17 August 19 at 16:36
There’s a lot of puzzles, but I wouldn’t say it’s too bad. The big piece is the missable stuff associated with certain choices in the game. There are a few points in the game that can block off other stuff and I’ve written that out to make sure it is possible in a single playthrough.
SpiralOut46and2
Posted on 18 August 19 at 02:07
Oh, so it is possible to do in one playthrough? From what I was reading here and there, I thought I'd have to do 2 playthroughs, but that's great news. Very happy to hear that. :) Well, I'll hold off a little longer in case you're able to work on it in the near future. :) If not, no worries, I'll have another look at what I can find and try to put together a one-playthrough plan lol. I appreciate it, thanks again. :)
RadicalSniper99
RadicalSniper99
Posted on 18 August 19 at 03:05
It’s very difficult to pull off, but I think it’s possible. I did originally in 2, but I think it’s possible to get it down to one if you’re extremely careful and use the restore backup properly.
SpiralOut46and2
Posted on 18 August 19 at 21:30
It sounds very tricky indeed. I'll definitely look into it more when I start it and try to make a little plan, but I have a feeling I may wind up doing it in 2 playthroughs myself lol. I'll see how it goes. I think I'll be starting it at some point this month, and I'm really looking forward to it. Looks to be a great game. If I manage to figure out some tips or tricks for 1 playthrough, I'll share them as well. :)
BPBPBPBPBPBPBP
Posted on 19 August 19 at 14:02
Praise Talos?
Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 07h 01m 34s (PS4 ; 2nd), 17d 07h 01m 36s (Xbox One ; 1st) Xbox 360 : 17d 07h 00m (hacked leaderboard)
RadicalSniper99
RadicalSniper99
Posted on 19 August 19 at 16:30
Praise me! laugh
SpiralOut46and2
Posted on 19 August 19 at 21:48
😄🙌
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.