The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Critically Acclaimed Xbox One Sale Roundup

AuthorMessage
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 21 March 19 at 18:47
Clockwerks said:
Still waiting for the day Dead Cells gets a real discount lol.
Lol same, just seems crazy overpriced. I also been wanting Thronebreaker but will wait on that as well..
Matthew
Moldy Tacos5000
Posted on 21 March 19 at 18:48
NawtyCawty said:
Super Mega Baseball 2? Critically acclaimed by who exactly?
Well it is the best baseball game on Xbox/all consoles, so yea there's that.
XarianRix
5,864
XarianRix
Posted on 21 March 19 at 19:47, Edited on 21 March 19 at 20:12 by XarianRix
Moldy Tacos5000 said:
Just want to say Battle Chasers: Nightwar is a hidden gem. If you like RPGs or even if you don't and you're curious, highly recommend.
Thanks for the recommendation, definitely grabbing this one from the sale. I almost bought it the other day too so I'm glad I waited.
ALittleLebowski
Posted on 21 March 19 at 19:53
Because nobody is mentioning it: Yoku's Island Express is awesome
MugenKairo
242,669
MugenKairo
Posted on 21 March 19 at 20:08
British Legends said:
Picking up the Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Season Pass might be a good idea, considering the base game will be added to the game pass shortly.
The system rift DLC was awesome and the simulation DLC achievements are actually very easy.
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan
ClockKing1986
540,586
ClockKing1986
Posted on 21 March 19 at 20:09
Does Stardew Valley ever go any cheaper? A 20% discount on a game that's almost 2 1/2 years seems kind of strange. I'll grab it if this is the lowest it's ever been though.
buttmudBrooks
961,205
buttmudBrooks
Posted on 21 March 19 at 20:09
This is the first time I've seen Stardew Valley on sale since it has been on my radar [since I completed Graveyard Keeper and really, really, really want to play something else like it].
It's not a terrific deal, but it's enough to get a purchase from me.
Always number 2.
Koding
871,886
Koding
Posted on 21 March 19 at 20:14
ClockKing1986 said:
Does Stardew Valley ever go any cheaper? A 20% discount on a game that's almost 2 1/2 years seems kind of strange. I'll grab it if this is the lowest it's ever been though.
Looks like it has been 25% off a couple of times but the last time was 5 months ago.

https://www.storeparser.com/en-US/xbox-one/search-results/st...
59 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,200 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
ClockKing1986
540,586
ClockKing1986
Posted on 21 March 19 at 20:25
Alright, thanks. I might hold off until it's cheaper. I have enough games in my backlog and it'll just be sitting in my backlog anyway. Might as well wait until it's even cheaper.
JKSullivan
537,779
JKSullivan
Posted on 21 March 19 at 21:13, Edited on 21 March 19 at 21:14 by JKSullivan
I got a message from Xbox live with a code that referenced this sale, and it gave me a $5 credit. It said it was a thank you, but didn't specify what qualified me for the credit. I AM in the US, hopefully it's not another offer that only applies to us - but check your inboxes just in case.
StanleyCup CAPS
Posted on 21 March 19 at 22:01
HuwCW87 said:
Might get pillers of eternity, heard some good things, might see if I can get it cheaper physical first though
Don't do it!!!
(1) An update to the game broke several achievements and the game isn't properly flagged anymore. Every time you cut the game off it resets the in-game trackers... therefore the only way to get all the achievements is to play the entire game without cutting off the game or your Xbox.
(2) "Critically Acclaimed," my foot; the game is absolute garbage. I gave it 0.5 stars only because you can't give it zero stars and have it count as a rating. Worst excuse for an RPG I've ever played. All of this is my opinion, of course.

Anyway, just my two cents.
NawtyCawty
507,670
NawtyCawty
Posted on 21 March 19 at 22:34
Moldy Tacos5000 said:
NawtyCawty said:
Super Mega Baseball 2? Critically acclaimed by who exactly?
Well it is the best baseball game on Xbox/all consoles, so yea there's that.
That’s like saying this turd is better than that turd next to it.
Tunaleg
535,680
Tunaleg
Posted on 21 March 19 at 23:10
RadiantViper said:Yeah so good, the ending was amazing
Moldy Tacos5000
Posted on 22 March 19 at 01:11
NawtyCawty said:
That’s like saying this turd is better than that turd next to it.
You haven't played either of them so just shut up and go play neogeo golf.
Globalmeltdown
Posted on 22 March 19 at 01:21
Just got a £10 gift card code which was very nice of them 😀
XI AlphaMale IX
Posted on 22 March 19 at 02:10
Well, throw Yoku's Island Express into the backlog I guess.
Prometheus Nyx
Posted on 22 March 19 at 03:28
Few others said it to I just got £10 gift card, can get FFVII for like £3 next week now 😁
Shadow 00 Fox
545,532
Shadow 00 Fox
Posted on 22 March 19 at 05:35
Moldy Tacos5000 said:
NawtyCawty said:
That’s like saying this turd is better than that turd next to it.
You haven't played either of them so just shut up and go play neogeo golf.
Update To The TrueAchievements Forum Policy
EazyE2285
214,193
EazyE2285
Posted on 22 March 19 at 09:14
Shadow 00 Fox said:
Moldy Tacos5000 said:
NawtyCawty said:
That’s like saying this turd is better than that turd next to it.
You haven't played either of them so just shut up and go play neogeo golf.
Update To The TrueAchievements Forum Policy
What's funny about you linking to that is the parties involved are both in the first page of the comments. They know about the new rules so this was redundant and further proved the points many had that they will just lead to unnecessary censoring in the future

That said my wallet shall go empty between this and the regular sale on pay day. Thimbleweed, Celeste, Little Nightmares, Battle Chasers and possibly RDR2 if I pull that trigger added to my backlog
TheGreatKoala
240,339
TheGreatKoala
Posted on 22 March 19 at 10:39
EazyE2285 said:
Shadow 00 Fox said:
Moldy Tacos5000 said:
NawtyCawty said:
That’s like saying this turd is better than that turd next to it.
You haven't played either of them so just shut up and go play neogeo golf.
Update To The TrueAchievements Forum Policy
What's funny about you linking to that is the parties involved are both in the first page of the comments. They know about the new rules so this was redundant and further proved the points many had that they will just lead to unnecessary censoring in the future

This is a privately owned website. A privately owned website whose rules you agreed to when you signed up. A privately owned website whose rules haven't actually changed, so they are still the rules(of a privately owned website) that you agreed to.

The right to free speech means the government cannot persecute you for speaking out against it, it has nothing to do with you being able to say whatever you want on a privately owned website.

In short - stop whining about censorship, they can do what they want and you agreed to it when you signed up
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.