Game Discussion: The Culling Forum

Player Counts - Effective Strategies

AuthorMessage
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 21 March 19 at 23:47, Edited on 22 March 19 at 06:41 by Mikhail Krauser
Alright just dumping this here for now, normally when researching we keep it private or add the player count flags from the TA Staff side depending on the situation, but anyone who did Culling 2 probably remembers me and once again im back to slaughter the achievements for this.

Ill be covering information and editing this first post as information and methods come out, and when we confirm 100% player counts and stuff we'll update the flags, but that being said, we could use help if people know for sure.

So far here is what we confirm:

Solo Mode - Started with 10 Players, fills up to 16 with bots. Need a full 16 to have total control. US East is very populated. Some diehards though

Duo Mode - Not Tested Yet

20 Hour Boosting - Not Tested
Matches can run up to 25 Minutes at a time, just hug the edge of the map, now best way to boost this. Doesent matter if youre boosting or not, you can survive till the end if you stay in the middle of nowhere or bushes.

NOTE: The side achievements don't need to be explained, and im ignoring offline single player type stuff. If you have 6 boosters, just getting 5 kills each 1 person per round, also getting a win and rotating is the most effective way, but the 20 hours should be your last achievement, and I want to confirm the best way to do that, and what the player minimums are.
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 22 March 19 at 00:07
Could be having connection issues server side, even 8 players is taking forever to start and no luck getting into a solo game
Dont Copy Mine
Posted on 22 March 19 at 04:28
Delisted!
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 22 March 19 at 05:54
Yeah but gathering info for boosters...
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 22 March 19 at 06:41
Updated
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.