Game Discussion: GoldenEye 007: Reloaded Forum

Servers

AuthorMessage
Crazie Irish
Crazie Irish
Posted on 23 March 19 at 19:28
I keep getting a message stating the servers are "now available at this time". Does anybody know if the servers are shot or if they're just temperamental? Is there any chance of connecting?
She's. Fast enough. For you. Old man.
Psychotic Sully
Posted on 23 March 19 at 23:05
Must be temperamental because there was a session earlier today - Boosting Gaming Session for GoldenEye 007: Reloaded

Also they all unlocked achievements if you take a look at the recent winners of who unlocked specific online achievements.
“The Shadows Rushed Me” achievement should be a 1:00 ratio
Living Legends
Posted on 24 March 19 at 11:21
Must be your connection. I was having issues double boxing this game and ome console wouldnt connect at times. Reset router or using my phones wifi fixed it
Seamus McLimey
Posted on 30 March 19 at 19:12
A bunch of us are getting that message today. Not everyone, just select people. Router resets so far have not helped.
Efford
Efford
Posted on 19 August 19 at 14:05
I’m having this issue in August 2019.. not pleased
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.