Community Twitch Channels Forum

A forum to share your Twitch details and discuss all other things Twitch.

New streamer looking for views & input

AuthorMessage
havocofsmeg
havocofsmeg
Posted on 25 March 19 at 14:37, Edited on 25 March 19 at 14:38 by havocofsmeg
https://www.twitch.tv/starbuckthethird

Just (more or less) started streaming on Twitch and looking to get a few people watching and get some feedback.

Currently doing streaming from 6pm UK time 3 times a week (Saturday, Sunday & Monday) as my job keeps me out the house for 14 odd hours a day rest of the week.
No firm plans on what exactly I'll be streaming, but I've just started up a Fallout 4 run through using only the sarcastic dialogue options, have been polishing of my Skyrim SE with a few mods and have a few friends I plan on doing some regular PUBG/CoD/Gears of War private games with who I have good banter and laughs with.

However, I'm not the 'chattiest' of people, so looking to build the chat up and bounce off them for laughs and giggles.

EDIT: will try and update this thread from time to time, so keep an eye out for more info/changes.
Valar Morghulis
havocofsmeg
havocofsmeg
Posted on 27 March 19 at 21:41
Quick update: For this week's 3 streams I'm doing:

1) I'm going to be continuing my Fallout 4 sarcastic dialogue run through, with a few mods this time.

2) PUBG with friends. They're people I know IRL and have good banter with them so there should be laughs, insults and possibly one of our decent's into friendly fire, err, incidents.

3) Achievement whoring in the form of either Korgan or Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna).

What day's I do them on depends on what day best suites my friends and they'r availability.
Valar Morghulis
havocofsmeg
havocofsmeg
Posted on 04 April 19 at 15:33
Schedule update :

Sat. 6/4 - Might be busy at my usual time, so might be delayed/cancelled, but if all goes well, today will be the continuation of my Fallout 4 mod/sarcastic dialogue run through
Sun. 7/4 - PUBG with chums & banter
Mon. 8/4 - Either achievement whoring Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna) or my Fallout 4 if that gets cancelled.
Valar Morghulis
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.