Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Upcoming Livestreams: Ghost of a Tale, Old Man's Journey & More!

• Posted on 25 March 19 at 17:27Permalink
    don't forget you can use skills to support the mixer channel when they are offline

as an aside Pipe Push Paradise would be an awesome name for a certain product here in Merica
  • Posted on 25 March 19 at 18:00, Edited on 25 March 19 at 18:01 by HawkeyeBarry20Permalink
    freedomgirl85 said:
    don't forget you can use skills to support the mixer channel when they are offline

as an aside Pipe Push Paradise would be an awesome name for a certain product here in Merica
    How would I do this? I rarely use mixer and have no idea about the newer stuff that was added.
  • Posted on 25 March 19 at 20:36Permalink
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    freedomgirl85 said:

How would I do this? I rarely use mixer and have no idea about the newer stuff that was added.
    make sure your mixer account and xbox account are linked then you have to watch streams to earn sparks or stream yourself from your pc, xbox etc. When I play Apex Legends for example and make it into their Hypezone channel I get ingame rewards for Apex

Some games such as Forza Horizon 4 give ingame rewards for watching. Xbox and other channels routinely give prizes for watching streams with no participation required. There are now almost decent music stations and other non gaming streams if you prefer. Sometimes now just for the hell of it I have it on the stream that monitors earth quakes in Japan

So you log into your mixer account on work computer, phone, personal computer etc then just pick a 24/7 channel or mixers own channel one and leave it on.

Occasionally you change to TAs mixer channel and there is a tab called sparks. Click it and use your sparks to purchase things listed in the tab. For certain amounts of sparks obtained the mixer partner gets money
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.