Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Two Rare Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Achievements Obtainable This Week

AuthorMessage
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 26 March 19 at 14:13
Normally unobtainable, a rare event has appeared to make these achievements accessible

Please click here to read the story: Two Rare Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Achievements Obtainable This Week
FreshAspek
FreshAspek
Posted on 26 March 19 at 14:19
Can I do these upon starting the game?
Neko Ranma
Neko Ranma
Posted on 26 March 19 at 14:19
Thanks for the reminder! smile
Posted on 26 March 19 at 14:22
FreshAspek said:
If I remember correctly (been a while since I 100% the game), yes you can. However, keep in mind there are other time-sensitive achievements for other Portal games. You cannot get all of the time-sensitive achievements at any one time.
AKA Swede
AKA Swede
Posted on 26 March 19 at 14:23
thank you
You have business cards? You're a stormtrooper. There's like a million of you.
ROBBERT DHT
ROBBERT DHT
Posted on 26 March 19 at 14:29
Can we assume the rest of the online achievements are safe or better to go for those rather sooner than later as well? Haven't started this yet and wanted to focus on some other games but I dislike unobtainables.
Neko Ranma
Neko Ranma
Posted on 26 March 19 at 14:31, Edited on 26 March 19 at 14:32 by Neko Ranma
I think @Default is correct, the "Boss Hunt" achievements are also based on timed events (correct me if I'm wrong!).
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 26 March 19 at 14:36
I wanted to save this game for my next bean dive but I don’t want to get stuck if this event doesn’t happen again...
Kamera
Kamera
Posted on 26 March 19 at 14:39, Edited on 26 March 19 at 14:39 by Kamera
ROBBERT DHT said:
Can we assume the rest of the online achievements are safe or better to go for those rather sooner than later as well? Haven't started this yet and wanted to focus on some other games but I dislike unobtainables.
Yes. Each month, for the most part, will have a boss hunt in the middle of the month and a community challenge at the end of the month.
Skanker irl
Skanker irl
Posted on 26 March 19 at 14:40
I will be there!
Deco76BR
Deco76BR
Posted on 26 March 19 at 14:40
Nice reminder! Thanks
MUIMags
MUIMags
Posted on 26 March 19 at 14:41
I'm confused. It says these cheevos are part of a title update, on xba.
Do I need to buy the Torch and Tail upgrade for these? Or is that pack just for
Themed extras?
Kamera
Kamera
Posted on 26 March 19 at 14:42
MUIMags said:
I'm confused. It says these cheevos are part of a title update, on xba.
Do I need to buy the Torch and Tail upgrade for these? Or is that pack just for
Themed extras?
Those are themed extras to speed up your completion time. If you don't buy it, the achievement will take you a month to complete.
alphurr
alphurr
Posted on 26 March 19 at 14:43
Looks like you'll also get the "This is Craaazy!" achievement for completing a game, as this event has a Crazy modifier (Speed Boost)!
BlackxRyan
BlackxRyan
Posted on 26 March 19 at 14:43, Edited on 26 March 19 at 14:43 by BlackxRyan
They really need to stop doing these stupid event-related achievements. Or find an other solution when they stop.
CodeMonkeysGuy
Posted on 26 March 19 at 14:49
Hm. Tempting.

Never played the original, but I may give this event a look.
I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
SUICIDAL SINN3R
Posted on 26 March 19 at 14:55
A quick glance at the title scared the shit out of me I though they added 2 more achievements I am not looking forward to doinglaugh
ManicMetalhead
Posted on 26 March 19 at 15:02
The achievements are the easiest things in the world to get, especially compared to some of the other achievements, it's just heavily reliant on the event being run.
Gdinut
Gdinut
Posted on 26 March 19 at 15:06
FreshAspek said:
Yes you can, you might have to play for a few minutes for the tutorial part though. once you are able to free roam go to city hall and jump in the portal
Gdinut
Gdinut
Posted on 26 March 19 at 15:09
ROBBERT DHT said:
The multiplayer achievements in this game are easy, but cats vs dinos are not very common so i think it would be best to get them out of the way now.
But between the other game modes and the community challenges it will take a few weeks/months to complete this. Mostly waiting for the proper game modes to cycle back in the rotation
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.