Game Discussion: Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)

Daily Objectives

• D1SCOD1SCO367,675
    Posted on 26 March 19 at 21:25Permalink
    I play this game for a bit daily mainly to get the 25k and RP from the daily objectives but some of them are problematic (particularly the 1v1 deathmatch and impromptu race) as the game is populated by 99% morons, hackers and six year olds. Looking to build up a friends list of people who still play this game and are not complete cretins so please add me if you fit the bill. I'm also still trying to get the heists done (about halfway there) because even though they are simple it seems most people are incapable of basic gameplay.
  • pdean52pdean5277,968
    Posted on 27 March 19 at 08:55Permalink
    Added - I’m not on frequently but feeling your pain. Currently trying to earn another $2m so I can nail final required achievement.
  • D1SCOD1SCO367,675
    Posted on 27 March 19 at 15:59Permalink
    pdean52 said:
    Added - I’m not on frequently but feeling your pain. Currently trying to earn another $2m so I can nail final required achievement.
    Thanks man that achieve is no joke. I think I still need to earn 7 million to get that. In theory I thought it wouldn't be too bad with heists and the daily objectives (which can earn you 1.5 million per month) but I didn't realise how awful and stupid people would be on heists and how difficult it would be to get some of the daily objectives done.
  • pdean52pdean5277,968
    Posted on 28 March 19 at 09:34Permalink
    Good news for me, bad news for you - I now have both those final two achievements. Someone randomly increased my rank to 400+ in a lobby a couple of days ago then the next day I was searching for a capture game and landed in a modded lobby where I earnt $3m in 30 mins. Glad this game and the online achievements can now be put to bed.

Good luck getting yourself across the line...!!
  • D1SCOD1SCO367,675
    Posted on 28 March 19 at 22:17Permalink
    pdean52 said:
    Good news for me, bad news for you - I now have both those final two achievements. Someone randomly increased my rank to 400+ in a lobby a couple of days ago then the next day I was searching for a capture game and landed in a modded lobby where I earnt $3m in 30 mins. Glad this game and the online achievements can now be put to bed.

Good luck getting yourself across the line...!!
    Wow congrats... I kinda don't want the rank increase because I will probably get there legit finishing the rest of the heists and stuff but at this point I will be very happy if someone gives me a bunch of free money as all that is left on this game are hackers and arseholes. Knowing my luck someone will do the opposite and derank me and hack my money away or something.
  • D1SCOD1SCO367,675
    Posted on 28 March 19 at 22:18Permalink
    No idea why that posted so many times... Bloody Microsoft Edge.
  • pdean52pdean5277,968
    Posted on 29 March 19 at 12:45Permalink
    Completing everything legit (aside from the Live A Little achievement) only got my rank to mid 60's so there will definitely be some grind in there at some point.

If I'm ever online though and I can help you clear some achievements out via co-op let me know!

;)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.