Game Discussion: Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Forum

Next Boss Hunt

AuthorMessage
FrozenImplosion
Posted on 26 March 19 at 22:17
The next boss hunt isn’t listed on the calendar, but when it does get listed hit me up if you want to go for these nasty boss hunt achievements! I have a maxed vampire flower and wide variety of scientists :D
CRX300X
CRX300X
Posted on 27 March 19 at 21:28
Me too. Hard and Crazy are the last two difficulties I need. I just wish we knew when it would come back. :/
TTerBNZ
TTerBNZ
Posted on 28 March 19 at 01:35
super annoying how they do this... only ones i need are this!!
Maw N Paw
Maw N Paw
Posted on 28 March 19 at 14:47
Same fellas. I only need the hard and crazy mode boss hunt achievements. I've got a maxed out Vampire Flower so hopefully it'll be something involving that. :)
There is always a way.
Gleaming Cube
Gleaming Cube
Posted on 29 March 19 at 16:09
TTerBNZ said:
super annoying how they do this... only ones i need are this!!
The question is also why? There is obviously a high level of automation for scheduling these things in a calendar, so why they deliberately turn them off is anyone's guess!
Zwaveldioxide
Zwaveldioxide
Posted on 29 March 19 at 19:02
Same for me. I also need all of these and I got a vampire flower, aswell as a max paleontologist, hmu.
>insert_original_signature.txt
mamaani
mamaani
Posted on 02 April 19 at 02:51
i have a quiestion, can only one side be used at the time of boss hunt?? If so, can I know which side i can use before the event starts?? ty
FrozenImplosion
Posted on 02 April 19 at 16:07
Each boss is either a plant based boss or a zombie based boss-- for example the halloween boss is a pumpkin guy, so you can only fight him with zombies. Which side you can use depends on which boss is around that month (another lovely detail making this a miserable struggle).
FrozenImplosion
Posted on 02 April 19 at 16:09
Just saw on the calendar (here https://www.pvzgw2.com/events-calendar) that there is a boss hunt April 23 - 29, anyone know what the boss will be? Sometimes in game it says a list of upcoming events including which boss is coming but I'm not home right now!
Deadly Modified
Posted on 02 April 19 at 17:33
Yeah the next event is the Spooky Squash Boss Hunt according to the ingame message.
mamaani
mamaani
Posted on 03 April 19 at 11:45
thank you, so do i have to farm xp with zombies??
Deadly Modified
Posted on 03 April 19 at 16:41
Well, from watching the Spooky Squash boss hunt from when it was previously available on Youtube, unfortunately it seems like you do have to use zombie characters.
jrath05
jrath05
Posted on 11 April 19 at 00:43
Boss Hunt Off?

The in game message says it's soil survivors again now.
Parkman Rules
Parkman Rules
Posted on 11 April 19 at 13:32, Edited on 11 April 19 at 13:43 by Parkman Rules
Looks like they replace the boss hunt with soil survivors. Damn it!

Edit: The calender on the site of pvz gw2 still show the boss hunt on the 23. I guess we will find out which one is true on that day.
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 11 April 19 at 20:25
This sucks, been waiting to finish this game for a while now. I'm heavily inclined to believe that the event is indeed off. In February a similar thing happened with Boss Hunt as well, the calendar said it was good but the in game one had changed. Low and behold, the event had changed. I guess I can only hope it pops up in the May rotation.
Barn3yXBOX
Barn3yXBOX
Posted on 12 April 19 at 21:48
I knew I wasn't tripping about seeing an upcoming Boss Hunt a few days ago. Kinda sad how they changed it, like what's even the point of that..
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 13 April 19 at 14:48
Barn3yXBOX said:
I knew I wasn't tripping about seeing an upcoming Boss Hunt a few days ago. Kinda sad how they changed it, like what's even the point of that..
This happened to me in February. Boss Hunt was up for two days already, was supposed to be 4 more. Logged in the next day and it was something else. It's getting a bit annoying to say the least.
Lockie
Lockie
Posted on 16 April 19 at 10:21
Parkman Rules said:
Looks like they replace the boss hunt with soil survivors. Damn it!

Edit: The calender on the site of pvz gw2 still show the boss hunt on the 23. I guess we will find out which one is true on that day.
Fingers crossed! I don't even bother playing the other events since rainbow stars are basically pointless if you already unlocked the two DLC characters, and I couldn't care less about cosmetics.
Posting from sunny Australia.
MushaConvoy
MushaConvoy
Posted on 18 April 19 at 02:22
Would love to get in on this, though as only a new player (GwG!) I don't have any of the cooler characters unlocked yet.
Peace Through Tyranny
AngryBiffMalibu
Posted on 23 April 19 at 14:45
can anyone please tell me where to find the dates for the boss hunt
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.