Game Discussion: Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Forum

Next Boss Hunt

AuthorMessage
iiAssassinXxii
Posted on 27 May 19 at 20:51
I just need boss hunt as well. I'll keep checking for next one (if there ever is one) anyone who wants to go for it is welcome to add me and we can try to find a group.
Going for gamerscore. iiAssassinXxii
Ian 1485
508,043
Ian 1485
Posted on 30 May 19 at 20:33
Just done 11GB update for this. Have posted next month's roster. In brief: Super mix mode followed by Wall-nut hills map followed by Soil Survivors then finishing with Community Event.
Seitzz
620,535
Seitzz
Posted on 30 May 19 at 21:48
Ian 1485 said:
Just done 11GB update for this. Have posted next month's roster. In brief: Super mix mode followed by Wall-nut hills map followed by Soil Survivors then finishing with Community Event.
This is getting so annoying. I just hope that it doesn't go up when I'm on vacation in July/August. Given these schedules it'll be another year before that shit shows up in the rotation again.
Skanker irl
569,398
Skanker irl
Posted on 30 May 19 at 22:09
Seitzz said:
Ian 1485 said:
Just done 11GB update for this. Have posted next month's roster. In brief: Super mix mode followed by Wall-nut hills map followed by Soil Survivors then finishing with Community Event.
This is getting so annoying. I just hope that it doesn't go up when I'm on vacation in July/August. Given these schedules it'll be another year before that shit shows up in the rotation again.
I'm glad there will be another community event because I still need that. Sucks there won't be a Boss Hunt.
DJ KOOLAIDE
668,565
DJ KOOLAIDE
Posted on 31 May 19 at 01:22
Damn this is worst news than finding out you are related to HamsterLV
Elyoh
715,343
Elyoh
Posted on 31 May 19 at 02:23
Another month of waiting............
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Ian 1485
508,043
Ian 1485
Posted on 31 May 19 at 06:00
Would it be a pointless exercise in contacting EA/Popcap and finding out about when they plan on doing boss hunt? Word it like it is a sincere request, which it would be, and state we've gotten the most of out of the game except the boss hunt, which some of us haven't played?

If I go overboard I'd get a generic reply though right?!

It's not like the community isn't there only looking at how long it's taken to complete the Community Tasks. And surely that community has grown since the game became GWG?
Elyoh
715,343
Elyoh
Posted on 31 May 19 at 06:21
Don't contact EA, go for popcap. Specifically try find community managers.
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Seitzz
620,535
Seitzz
Posted on 31 May 19 at 12:29
If you could find a dev or community manager, maybe we could organize something here where we politely bombard them asking them to bring boss hunt into the rotation.
Shinnizle
755,049
Shinnizle
Posted on 31 May 19 at 13:38
It's especially frustrating considering they've had Soil Survivors up twice in the span of 3 months, but still no Boss Hunt.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
Maw N Paw
455,738
Maw N Paw
Posted on 31 May 19 at 16:55
Just need Boss Hunt achievements but they were stupidly difficult before.
There is always a way.
Ian 1485
508,043
Ian 1485
Posted on 31 May 19 at 17:09
how about going for the GM of Popcap, Matt Nutt?
Czesio83
396,157
Czesio83
Posted on 01 June 19 at 18:45, Edited on 01 June 19 at 18:45 by Czesio83
i recived new calendar(in game) and surprise There is no boss in this
monthangry
Elyoh
715,343
Elyoh
Posted on 01 June 19 at 19:01
Czesio83 said:
i recived new calendar(in game) and surprise There is no boss in this
monthangry
You're two days late to the thread wink
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Maw N Paw
455,738
Maw N Paw
Posted on 04 June 19 at 15:54
If everyone would like me to, I will happily contact Popcap to request Boss Battle to be added more frequently to the rotation.
There is always a way.
Ian 1485
508,043
Ian 1485
Posted on 04 June 19 at 20:11
Please do Maw N Paw toast
Vitiated1
1,237,311
Vitiated1
Posted on 04 June 19 at 21:00
Let me know what channels you use to contact them and I'll do the same
MushaConvoy
626,574
MushaConvoy
Posted on 05 June 19 at 00:30, Edited on 05 June 19 at 00:30 by MushaConvoy
Go for it Maw N Paw, I submitted a change in TA to make these achievements listed as unobtainable, its been 5 months since a Boss Hunt...
Peace Through Tyranny
Elyoh
715,343
Elyoh
Posted on 05 June 19 at 00:42
MushaConvoy said:
Go for it Maw N Paw, I submitted a change in TA to make these achievements listed as unobtainable, its been 5 months since a Boss Hunt...
*Discontinued
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
MushaConvoy
626,574
MushaConvoy
Posted on 05 June 19 at 03:06
Elyoh said:
*Discontinued
Uh, yeah.. cheers :D
Peace Through Tyranny
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.