Game Discussion: Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Forum

Next Boss Hunt

AuthorMessage
Seitzz
620,535
Seitzz
Posted on 03 September 19 at 02:00
Yeah a few days and we'll probably see something. In game, the town hall just says 13 hours til the next event, so we'll at least see what that is soon. Maybe there will be an update on the schedule in the next couple days or so.
Ian 1485
508,043
Ian 1485
Posted on 03 September 19 at 09:00
Still checking this forum every other day or so for this news. Hopefully when it is confirmed (cross fingers), I'll go through my characters to make sure they meet expectation. Or even read the sessions that will no doubt be put up because of it toast. Have got those reddit links as well for confirmation.
Seitzz
620,535
Seitzz
Posted on 03 September 19 at 15:19
Mystery portal is Super Mix Mode. Over in 5 days 20 hours. Still no update on a calendar yet.
Senyth
512,352
Senyth
Posted on 03 September 19 at 19:23
I had the September event calendar in my mailbox when I checked earlier. It was all Super Mix Modes and a Community Event at the end of the month. Bleh.
Seitzz
620,535
Seitzz
Posted on 03 September 19 at 20:18
Great....at least another month without Boss Hunt..
NEVER MIND DIE
Posted on 04 September 19 at 13:44
cry cry cry
Mercado
201,054
Mercado
Posted on 04 September 19 at 17:29
PvZ GW2 event calendar is showing a Boss Hunt from Sept 24th to Sept 30th this month!
Seitzz
620,535
Seitzz
Posted on 04 September 19 at 17:30
Wow, holy crap. I just really hope they actually follow it..
Seitzz
620,535
Seitzz
Posted on 04 September 19 at 17:40
I just wish it would say which one it is. I think I have characters for if it's a plant or zombie boss, but knowing which one it is would make it easier.
spankyNspronkle
Posted on 04 September 19 at 17:56
I made a few sessions. I will host others if needed, but will also bow out as the back up if I have a session with reserves after I have knocked mine out.
PlayUltimate711
Posted on 04 September 19 at 18:13
Seitzz said:
I just wish it would say which one it is. I think I have characters for if it's a plant or zombie boss, but knowing which one it is would make it easier.
I haven't played the game much, but I want to make sure I get all achievements. What should I do to prepare for boss hunt? Are there characters I should try to unlock? It sounds like I need to level up my characters to make them stronger?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUia5quPnBk
Seitzz
620,535
Seitzz
Posted on 04 September 19 at 18:29
PlayUltimate711 said:
Seitzz said:
I just wish it would say which one it is. I think I have characters for if it's a plant or zombie boss, but knowing which one it is would make it easier.
I haven't played the game much, but I want to make sure I get all achievements. What should I do to prepare for boss hunt? Are there characters I should try to unlock? It sounds like I need to level up my characters to make them stronger?
I wouldn't say all characters. But do a quick google search and you should be able to find some info. I remember using boss hunt guide on reddit as reference. Pretty much to be as flexible as possible for your team, you'd want 1 offensive, 1 medic for plants and zombies (unless we know what it is beforehand). I'll try to find it and post a link.
Major Rawne
161,009
Major Rawne
Posted on 04 September 19 at 18:33
Calendar says Boss hunt 24th to the 30th of September!!!!!!!clap
[URL=http://www.trueachievements.com/Major+Rawne.htm][IMG]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Major+Rawne.png[/IMG][/URL]
LiquidAg
215,917
LiquidAg
Posted on 04 September 19 at 19:13
Major Rawne said:
Calendar says Boss hunt 24th to the 30th of September!!!!!!!clap
Yep! I just came here to let y'all know, but some of y'all are on top of it!

Seitzz said:
PlayUltimate711 said:
Seitzz said:
I just wish it would say which one it is. I think I have characters for if it's a plant or zombie boss, but knowing which one it is would make it easier.
I haven't played the game much, but I want to make sure I get all achievements. What should I do to prepare for boss hunt? Are there characters I should try to unlock? It sounds like I need to level up my characters to make them stronger?
I wouldn't say all characters. But do a quick google search and you should be able to find some info. I remember using boss hunt guide on reddit as reference. Pretty much to be as flexible as possible for your team, you'd want 1 offensive, 1 medic for plants and zombies (unless we know what it is beforehand). I'll try to find it and post a link.
Yes, please post it if you find it. I've leveled up my medic characters quite a bit, and have some other high-level characters, but I need to save up on consumables, apparently. I guess I'm jumping back in to this game to start racking up coins, etc. (Even though I just bought PvZGW3!!)
"I have a bad feeling about this..."
Elyoh
715,343
Elyoh
Posted on 04 September 19 at 19:17
I didn't realise it could be plants OR zombies, and I'm only ready to play as plants!
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
KMDeacon
902,614
KMDeacon
Posted on 04 September 19 at 19:25
Ive loaded the game up and one of the messages was 'Stupendous September Events' and it's saying that it's a community challenge between the 24th and 30th, not Boss Hunt
iAMxYUNGxGxBABY
Posted on 04 September 19 at 19:27
https://www.ea.com/games/plants-vs-zombies/plants-vs-zombies...

Boss hunt coming up
Life is to short too worry about tomorrow so GAME TODAY.
Seitzz
620,535
Seitzz
Posted on 04 September 19 at 19:42
I'm just hoping that for once, the website calendar is going to be correct for once, given it's poor recent track record. Really hope we don't get to that week and it just turns out to be a community challenge.
Skanker irl
569,398
Skanker irl
Posted on 04 September 19 at 19:58
Yeah! clap
Mercado
201,054
Mercado
Posted on 04 September 19 at 20:19
Crossing my fingers that the devs put in a permanent Boss Hunt gamemode as the datamined info alluded to.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.