Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

ID@Xbox Games Coming to Game Pass on Day One – Afterparty, Outer Wilds and More

  • kintariskintaris334,680
  • WriggyWriggy1,701,345
    Posted on 27 March 19 at 11:34
    A lot of these are games I probably would have liked to try but wouldn't have picked up at full price, so having them come to Games Pass on launch is the ideal scenario for me!
  • Posted on 27 March 19 at 11:40
    Cool Outer Wilds was on my to buy list thanks gamepass for saving me money yet again. Hopefully Xbox keeps up with the show because i liked it.
    Xbox 1, Ps4, Switch Gamer. Feel free to add me.
  • Posted on 27 March 19 at 11:45
    Pretty sure i got a pre-order of Outer Wilds from a Mixer bundle from Xbox a while back, was wondering when that was getting released.

    Gamepass really is coming into its own now.
    [URL=https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Killer+Welshman][IMG]https://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Killer+Welshman.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,892,717
    Posted on 27 March 19 at 11:54
    Not sure about the others, but the Outer Wilds is a game I am interested in...
    Legohead 1977
  • Posted on 27 March 19 at 12:10
    Interested in Afterparty, Void Bastards, and Blazing Chrome.
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer2,156,775
    Posted on 27 March 19 at 12:11
    TrueAssassin86x said:
    Cool Outer Wilds was on my to buy list thanks gamepass for saving me money yet again. Hopefully Xbox keeps up with the show because i liked it.
    Outer Wilds was given away for free during E3 2018 as part of a Mixpot.
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper1,056,984
    Posted on 27 March 19 at 12:26
    Hopefully lots of people try The Good Life clap
  • Posted on 27 March 19 at 12:34
    I'll probably try all of these, like most new gamepass games. Just played and loved What Remains of Edith Finch! easy 1000 score too!
    Rob
  • Vok 250Vok 250358,560
    Posted on 27 March 19 at 14:00
    Wriggy said:
    A lot of these are games I probably would have liked to try but wouldn't have picked up at full price, so having them come to Games Pass on launch is the ideal scenario for me!
    ditto! It's the perfect place for these games, from a consumer perspective. Hopefully it works out well for the developers too. toast
  • GoH StickyGoH Sticky876,940
    Posted on 27 March 19 at 14:01
    I absolutely loved Oxenfree, I'm hyped for this
  • Posted on 27 March 19 at 14:38
    Well so much for Outer Wilds being a gift from the mixer stream
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,097,025
    Posted on 27 March 19 at 14:51
    ...Every time I see Outer Wilds, I keep confusing it with Outer Worlds and get excited each time I see news, only to realize I keep thinking about the wrong game.
  • planting42planting422,043,816
    Posted on 27 March 19 at 15:07
    So the game we never thought we'd get is actually finally releasing? Wheee!
  • Posted on 27 March 19 at 15:19
    Moo Moo Dairy said:
    Well so much for Outer Wilds being a gift from the mixer stream
    It's been in my list as a pre-order since last years E3 mixpot and recently it just disappeared! It's as if they decided they'll have that back and stick it on game pass instead!
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,448,334
    Posted on 27 March 19 at 15:34
    I guess the studio behind Oxenfree and Afterparty are typecasting themselves as the angsty teen protagonist studio. There's a niche that needed filling.

    Outer Wilds and Void Bastards has my attention, however.
    Always number 2.
  • Posted on 27 March 19 at 15:38
    I’ve been ready to play Outer Wilds for a while but I didn’t know you die every 22 minutes. I’m not a fan of being rushed so this news bums me out a bit.
  • GRAND NOBLEGRAND NOBLE451,577
    Posted on 27 March 19 at 16:47
    I've had outer wilds pre installed just waiting for it's release... for like... almost a year now?

    A little disappointed that's it's gonna be free on Game Pass, I'll feel less special for having it lol.
    Leap Frog 2017 - 4x 6.4+ Ratio!! (Croaked on Day 29) -- www.instagram.com/grandnoble
  • ICE Faux PirateICE Faux Pirate1,340,417
    Posted on 27 March 19 at 17:25
    Seitzz said:
    ...Every time I see Outer Wilds, I keep confusing it with Outer Worlds and get excited each time I see news, only to realize I keep thinking about the wrong game.
    I keep doing the same thing, haha
    Doc, Doc, noose
  • Visions of GoreVisions of Gore1,055,555
    Posted on 27 March 19 at 17:29
    ICE Faux Pirate said:
    Seitzz said:
    ...Every time I see Outer Wilds, I keep confusing it with Outer Worlds and get excited each time I see news, only to realize I keep thinking about the wrong game.
    I keep doing the same thing, haha
    Samefacepalm
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.