Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

ID@Xbox Games Coming to Game Pass on Day One – Afterparty, Outer Wilds and More

• Vito084Vito0842,609,480
    Posted on 27 March 19 at 17:32
    Visions of Gore said:
    ICE Faux Pirate said:
    Seitzz said:
    ...Every time I see Outer Wilds, I keep confusing it with Outer Worlds and get excited each time I see news, only to realize I keep thinking about the wrong game.
    I keep doing the same thing, haha
    Samefacepalm
    I do the same thing too laugh
    Got to love stackable games :P
  • Posted on 27 March 19 at 19:45, Edited on 27 March 19 at 19:47 by TheJimiHippie
    Gleaming Cube said:
    Moo Moo Dairy said:
    Well so much for Outer Wilds being a gift from the mixer stream
    It's been in my list as a pre-order since last years E3 mixpot and recently it just disappeared! It's as if they decided they'll have that back and stick it on game pass instead!
    Think you can relax. It might be a wild world, but MS would never back out on a gift, they aren't like that (I also find it easy to imagine all that negative feedback, that would accomplish). And I personally think is nice to own the game even if it's on game pass.
    Beware of the grammar police!
  • Crazie IrishCrazie Irish668,526
    Posted on 27 March 19 at 23:32
    I won a copy of Outer Worlds last year's E3 Mixpot and never had access. Would be nice to try something I already own.
    She's. Fast enough. For you. Old man.
  • Posted on 31 March 19 at 18:18
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    I’ve been ready to play Outer Wilds for a while but I didn’t know you die every 22 minutes. I’m not a fan of being rushed so this news bums me out a bit.
    I like the idea of repeating the same cycle and gaining new knowledge each time. Depends on how enjoyable the worlds are to explore. I'm excited I can try it out via Game Pass.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle2,128,149
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 16:04
    Crazie Irish said:
    I won a copy of Outer Worlds last year's E3 Mixpot and never had access. Would be nice to try something I already own.
    Pretty sure that was Outer Wilds, no?
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads