Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Warframe Offers a Free Anniversary Gift Today

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 27 March 19 at 15:30
The game hits its sixth anniversary

Please click here to read the story: Warframe Offers a Free Anniversary Gift Today
Musikfreak007
Musikfreak007
Posted on 27 March 19 at 15:39
Thank you for the heads up!
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 27 March 19 at 15:40
Doesn't seem like it's live yet, I haven't received anything anyway.
What can change the nature of a man?
UnlikeKaiju
UnlikeKaiju
Posted on 27 March 19 at 15:52
clap
Vr English
Vr English
Posted on 27 March 19 at 16:24
Musikfreak007 said:
Seconded, cheers. Hope it goes live soon as per Awoo's comment.

Will be logging in, I enjoy chilling on Warframe every now and then. I normally do it in bursts of activity and then not touching it for some time again.
UBERSICKO
UBERSICKO
Posted on 27 March 19 at 16:52
must tell my girlfriend
[url=https://www.play-asia.com/23/?affiliate_id=213978] [img]https://www.play-asia.com/32/74l[/img][/url] For all your importing gaming needs.
Its Uncle Kev
Its Uncle Kev
Posted on 27 March 19 at 17:10
The day usually resets around 3pm PST. So it might be then when people need to log in as that’s considered the new day in Warframe
ICE Faux Pirate
Posted on 27 March 19 at 17:23
I love this game and these devs so much.
Doc, Doc, noose
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 27 March 19 at 18:03
They're up now, but locked behind Gift of the Lotus missions as usual. They're piss easy, so no worries. Don't miss out on the Dex weapons especially! Don't see the Liset skin anywhere though.
Fooga
Fooga
Posted on 27 March 19 at 18:38
Vr English said:
Musikfreak007 said:
Seconded, cheers. Hope it goes live soon as per Awoo's comment.

Will be logging in, I enjoy chilling on Warframe every now and then. I normally do it in bursts of activity and then not touching it for some time again.
Same. It’s a comfy game to just run around on.
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 27 March 19 at 20:29
As someone who hasnt played this yet, do these gifts help you earn any of the achievements or are they purely cosmetic skins? Might consider installing it in case the gifts are useful
The Wet Chef
The Wet Chef
Posted on 27 March 19 at 20:35
Itzz Sh0wt1m3 That is an excellent question!
I would like to know the answer too!
There is NO stupid questions. Only stupid answers!
oG Yeah
oG Yeah
Posted on 27 March 19 at 21:24
Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:
As someone who hasnt played this yet, do these gifts help you earn any of the achievements or are they purely cosmetic skins? Might consider installing it in case the gifts are useful
I'm unsure about the previous years anniversary gifts but these two are purely cosmetic and don't help towards any achievements.
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 27 March 19 at 21:26, Edited on 27 March 19 at 21:26 by Awoo
Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:
The Dex Sybaris is a very good early-mid game weapon even when barely modded, so it's certainly nice to have even if you're just playing for the completion.
a Fi1thy Casual
Posted on 27 March 19 at 21:26, Edited on 27 March 19 at 21:27 by a Fi1thy Casual
Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:
The weapons will go against certain achievements (i.e. maxing out X amount of weapon type Y). I have not logged on to see, but the previous gifts given that help with achievements are:
Dex Furis
Dex Dakra
Dex Sybaris

Everything else would be cosmetic.
Fully loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.
RDS
RDS
Posted on 27 March 19 at 23:05
Awoo said:
They're up now, but locked behind Gift of the Lotus missions as usual. They're piss easy, so no worries. Don't miss out on the Dex weapons especially! Don't see the Liset skin anywhere though.
The Dex noggle and Liset skin were in inbox messages for me.
neosalad
neosalad
Posted on 28 March 19 at 00:10, Edited on 28 March 19 at 00:11 by neosalad
I only tried this tonight so do I have to do anything...?
I saw no messages of bonus gifts and trying to work out how the suit and weapons work. Got a blueprint but need bits for it.
I did two missions... Knackered now though so off to bed as long day at work tomorrow..
GrawlNL
GrawlNL
Posted on 28 March 19 at 00:39
This event runs until April 10th, so there's no rush to do it today.

https://www.warframe.com/news/celebrate-our-6th-anniversary
MetaGame
MetaGame
Posted on 28 March 19 at 05:17
Does anyone know if the Dex weapons come with their own Inventory Slots this time around? I've already got them from previous years so the only reason for me to do these is to get free Inventory space.
detski
detski
Posted on 28 March 19 at 09:18, Edited on 28 March 19 at 09:19 by detski
MetaGame said:
Does anyone know if the Dex weapons come with their own Inventory Slots this time around? I've already got them from previous years so the only reason for me to do these is to get free Inventory space.
Yes, you can run the missions to get the three weapons and then sell them for 3 free inventory slots. I tested this last night. It's not worth running the syandana or Excalibur skin missions as you gain nothing if you've already got them from previous years, although the Dex Excalibur skin mission is an interesting twist on Hydron defence.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.