Game Discussion: Call of Duty 3

I want a team to boost this bullshit game

• Posted on 28 March 19 at 18:27, Edited on 28 March 19 at 18:43 by CrysisWarXX3
    Hello everyone i will create a team to boost this game because the sessions are sucks and i am the only one who creating a good lag and thats why i am the only one who get less points and i had enough of this bullshit angry thats why i want to create my own team toast and the ultimate rule that we have and no one can break is everyone will stay until everyone done with this game so if you want to join my team leave a comment and message on live and because this game its very old its have some connection problems so i just need to a small connection test before you join, please join guys rock
    Note : the boosting time should be between 20:00 and 3:00 W. Europe Standard Time
  • Right 0n QRight 0n Q389,859
    Posted on 28 March 19 at 20:18
    I would like to join, but just realized I have a cracked disc and will have to purchase another copy before I can definitely put my name down.
    Right 0n Q
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Posted on 29 March 19 at 00:45
    Right 0n Q said:
    I would like to join, but just realized I have a cracked disc and will have to purchase another copy before I can definitely put my name down.
    we are 2 right now let me know when get a new disk so we will be 3
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 29 March 19 at 22:10
    Let me know if looking for people too
  • Posted on 31 March 19 at 13:14
    MERCENAIRE ADAM said:
    Let me know if looking for people too
    you mean u want to join my team or you are looking for your own team ?
  • Posted on 31 March 19 at 23:20
    5/8 still need 3 spots
    Posted on 31 March 19 at 23:59
    Got a new copy. So I'm ready to go. Just need to know dates of sessions so I can plan accordingly.
    Right 0n Q
  • Ink SplittersInk Splitters3,706,043
    Posted on 01 April 19 at 21:11
    My achievements glitched while doing a session years ago. I probably never be able To get the full 1000G.GL hopefully your game won’t skip achievement.
  • Posted on 02 April 19 at 09:22
    Right 0n Q said:
    Got a new copy. So I'm ready to go. Just need to know dates of sessions so I can plan accordingly.
    i still gathering peoples so i cant gave you a time yet
  • GallantDig7GallantDig7333,965
    Posted on 05 April 19 at 12:54
    i want to boot this bullshit game
    Posted on 29 April 19 at 00:51
    Recently completed the game, so I will ask that my name be taken off the list please.

Thank you
    Q
    Right 0n Q
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads