Game Discussion: NBA 2K19 Forum

Player Control

AuthorMessage
TomMeGusta
TomMeGusta
Posted on 29 March 19 at 08:38
Hello.

I have hard times trying to unlock both achievements for Player Control in Play Now Online. For three days I was trying to start a game but never got more than 3 players in queue. Could You tell me how many players is required to start a game and what is the best time to try?
SNMOneshot
SNMOneshot
Posted on 01 April 19 at 22:12
I thought you needed all 10. I unlocked the achievements at like 1 in the morning eastern time on a Friday night. That was back in November though.
TomMeGusta
TomMeGusta
Posted on 24 April 19 at 13:26, Edited on 24 April 19 at 13:27 by TomMeGusta
I am from Europe and for last few days can't get into even 2 players lobby. Do you think that with VPN set on United States It would change my searching lobby region to United States as well? For example at this moment in Neighborhood my lobby is called "Europe" so I think it is Europe in every game mode. VPN is my last hope to get these two achievements because nobody in Europe plays Player Control...
AblazeWhisper44
Posted on 30 April 19 at 15:05
If you're able to get set the VPN to connect with US on the West Coast, I'll search up with you. I already got the achievement, but it's the least I could do since you helped us all out with the MyGM achievement
TomMeGusta
TomMeGusta
Posted on 02 May 19 at 06:46, Edited on 02 May 19 at 06:48 by TomMeGusta
Thank You.

I downloaded some VPN a few days ago and connected to one of US servers but when I went to the Neighborhood game was still saying that I'm in Europe so I think it might be difficult. I also don't know if Player Control mode is searching only players from my current League or it doesn't matter and it searchs all players from all leagues. I'm at 7th currently.

If you have a free few minutes we can try to find each other. When it will work probably I will create boosting session on TA, maybe somebody will join...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.