Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

8 Video Games To Play If You Like The Twilight Zone

• lightsup55lightsup55415,896
  • KodingKoding980,105
    Posted on 29 March 19 at 16:04
    I'm surprised Virginia didn't make this list.
    59 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,200 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 29 March 19 at 16:22
    I really like the idea of this article. I've only played 2 of these titles though. laugh
    "This is all Joker's fault! What a tool he was! Now I have to spend all day computing Pi because he plugged in the overlord."
  • Posted on 29 March 19 at 16:36
    Koding said:
    Hmm I don’t see it there. Alan Wake is like Twin Peaks and TTZ but Virginia is just straight Twin Peaks to me.
  • Posted on 29 March 19 at 17:19
    Koding said:
    Personally I think that’s a good thing, I didn’t find Virgina enjoyable at all.

I’ve played all but two of the games on this list and there are some real winners. SOMA sticks out the most because it was a really good game and couldn’t agree more that people should give it a chance.
  • iMaginaryyiMaginaryy1,635,399
    Posted on 29 March 19 at 17:35
    Cool list, I approve of this article, thanks ;)
    Fear is the mindkiller.
  • Zarda1Zarda1638,356
    Posted on 29 March 19 at 18:42
    I forgot I bought inside. It's good to have these recommendations with all the releases that come out I don't even try to keep up with what's what.
  • GREGO McGEEGREGO McGEE2,761,622
    Posted on 29 March 19 at 19:00
    Give you props for adding episode comparisons. Nice one!
  • Posted on 29 March 19 at 19:04
    Soma was incredible. Maybe one of my favorite games to date. Just wow
  • Spangles21Spangles211,047,790
    Posted on 29 March 19 at 19:27
    Have most of these and will check out the couple I dont. Psyched for generation zero
  • Posted on 29 March 19 at 20:12
    Spangles21 said:
    Have most of these and will check out the couple I dont. Psyched for generation zero
    From what I’ve read you might want to wait a bit for some of the bugs to get ironed out.
  • Posted on 29 March 19 at 20:14
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Spangles21 said:
    From what I’ve read you might want to wait a bit for some of the bugs to get ironed out.
    Review coming soon but yes.
  • OkayEAOkayEA186,936
    Posted on 29 March 19 at 20:30
    INSIDE is a really cool game that I can't recommend enough. Glad you mentioned it here smile
  • Spangles21Spangles211,047,790
    Posted on 29 March 19 at 21:06
    N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Spangles21 said:
    Review coming soon but yes.
    Due to my backlog it will be a while so no problem there. Thanks for the info though :)
  • ElyohElyoh912,094
    Posted on 29 March 19 at 21:47
    Alan Wake should be played regardless of whether you like TTZ or not, it's a great game.

Thanks for the list, I'm going to look into the ones I haven't played.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Posted on 29 March 19 at 22:59
    Koding said:
    I Loved Virginia, very unique game
  • Fury87Fury87835,940
    Posted on 30 March 19 at 01:55
    Very cool idea for an article. Definitely going to check out some of the games I haven't already played from this list. Only within the last few years have I been able to watch the original Twilight Zone and really enjoyed it.

The only nitpick I have with the article is that there is no links to the TA game pages for each game. I'm so used to opening games I'm interested in a new tab, haha. Super small thing but I though I should mention it. toast
  • Posted on 30 March 19 at 03:22
    Pneuma Breath of Life might be one that I would put on a list like this.

If you like Twilight Zone, you should also watch the Black Mirror series.
  • Posted on 30 March 19 at 04:48
    I didn't mind a number of these games. So I guess the article works both ways. "TV show to watch if you liked these games".
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.