Community News Forum

News for and about the community. Only TA Newshounds can start threads here.

Walkthroughs Update: February and March 2019

AuthorMessage
Emiinah
Emiinah
Posted on 02 April 19 at 11:32
Thanks for the QUBE 2 walkthrough, actually finished with the game today. I was about to start on Adventure Time when I realised it’s a turn based game. No thanks lol.

Much thanks to everyone who contributes to this site!
Made you look :P
Wyyvern
Wyyvern
Posted on 02 April 19 at 17:51
Nice to see my SOMA walkthrough up there, the game is on sale with 60% off so it's a good time to pick it up and use it wink
Here be dragons.
halohogg
halohogg
Posted on 03 April 19 at 13:55
I have to get back to Rocksmith. I really do.
danbigdirty
danbigdirty
Posted on 03 April 19 at 17:14
YES GUY AND GALS!!

Love to see this from those of you with the ability to do these. I would love to contribute but lack the playing talent in anything

Kudos to any of you who go that extra mile!
xArjenRobben10x
Posted on 05 April 19 at 01:12
Great stuff. Thanks to everyone who writes walkthroughs they've helped me out many times.
Lord Von Chimp
Posted on 08 April 19 at 18:20, Edited on 08 April 19 at 18:22 by Lord Von Chimp
Aww, my much sought after (lol) geoDefence Swarm (WP) was published in Febuary. so there was infact 42 walkthroughs!

Nice to see so many being written!

EDIT - nah, 41, the link to it is missing, the windows phone title is in the story, but the link isn't lol
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 08 April 19 at 18:25
Lord Von Chimp said:
Aww, my much sought after (lol) geoDefence Swarm (WP) was published in Febuary. so there was infact 42 walkthroughs!

EDIT - nah, 41, the link to it is missing, the windows phone title is in the story, but the link isn't lol
I usually send it to the news team, so either me or the hound missed the link (likely me tbh)
Lord Von Chimp
Posted on 08 April 19 at 18:30
Dang3R Gaming said:
Lord Von Chimp said:

I usually send it to the news team, so either me or the hound missed the link (likely me tbh)
Haha, no worries, no big deal at all. Just nothing like a bit of shameless self promotion to help pass a boring day at work!
Tropan
Tropan
Posted on 17 April 19 at 06:43
Free Pro for all these awesome efforts!
3 Aussies talking about gaming, gamerscore and news! http://realgamerscore.com/
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.