Game Discussion: Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One)

Should I get this?

• count023count0231,010,001
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 00:31
    It's on sale today, 75% off (first time I've seen the discount this deep).

I 100%ed the 360 version and it took a while, used the "lap trade-off" method to get the XP to 100 and finish the game.

I'm not sure if i wanna do all that again if the team boosting or online playerbase is poor.

Can someone tell me what the situation is like please in trying to 100% this game these days on the bone edition?
  • Living LegendsLiving Legends1,118,990
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 07:09
    It has a higher population of gamers and other ways to grind all the levels
  • Joel78Joel78984,205
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 07:33
    However it does have The Doomsday Heist, of which the achievements are a PITA
  • TangerineGamerTangerineGamer2,575,848
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 09:58
    Because of the heists I would say not to start it, everything else can be done with time and dedication.

As you know the original heists just need 4 people, but randoms rarely join now-a-days and sessions on here don't fill up as much as they used to.
    Then the Doomsday heists are worse for finding people, you will need to do the Mastermind challenge with 2, 3 and 4 people. In my experience if everything goes OK (minimal restarts and no one get a progress reset) you can do all the Acts in about 9 hours, but like I say you have to do that 3 times.

With a good team isn't an issue, but finding them, even on here, isn't easy to do anymore. If you have people to play with and want to do the mastermind and elite challenges then go for it, otherwise I would steer clear personally
    Yours sincerely, TG
  • Posted on 03 April 19 at 16:43
    Also, the transfer from the X360 version to the One version is no longer live i believe. I did that, and got everything, apart fromt he heists and doomsday heists which I have yet to do.
    gamingirl.com - girls writing about games ;)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads