The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The 16 Quickest Game Completions from the April 2nd Xbox Sale

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic646,222
  • FailedSeppukuFailedSeppuku1,829,580
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 13:37
    Haunted Halloween 86 seems over-priced even at 50% off. Albert and Otto for me and non of the walking sims, still have Tacoma and Edith Finch to plod through.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 April 19 at 13:54
    Halloween 86, Completed in 15 min guide from Maka for those hunters, but yeah still pricey for 15mins if all u want is the achievements.
  • Posted on 02 April 19 at 14:02
    stebeer85 said:
    Halloween 86, Completed in 15 min guide from Maka for those hunters, but yeah still pricey for 15mins if all u want is the achievements.
    I was gonna say, took me 20 something minute- but I was doing something else at the same time. 10-15 is all it would take to get all the ach's. I'd say it's not really worth it, because outside of achievements....the game just isn't that fun/good.

I played The Park last night as well, that one was worth it IMO. It took me a little over an hour, but I was exploring and reading the notes etc. I found it to be an enjoyable game.
    Hola
  • ICE Faux PirateICE Faux Pirate1,505,637
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 14:12
    Can you please start posting the actual sale price in here instead of just the discount percentages? It would be much more user-friendly if we didn't have to click on extra links just to find out what the price is.
    Doc, Doc, noose
  • ZwaveldioxideZwaveldioxide1,237,330
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 14:33
    I'd rather have a list for the cheapest games.
    >insert_original_signature.txt
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz649,319
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 14:48
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    stebeer85 said:
    I was gonna say, took me 20 something minute- but I was doing something else at the same time. 10-15 is all it would take to get all the ach's. I'd say it's not really worth it, because outside of achievements....the game just isn't that fun/good.

I played The Park last night as well, that one was worth it IMO. It took me a little over an hour, but I was exploring and reading the notes etc. I found it to be an enjoyable game.
    Is The Park scary/jumpy? Asking for a friend. :/
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 14:50
    ICE Faux Pirate said:
    Can you please start posting the actual sale price in here instead of just the discount percentages? It would be much more user-friendly if we didn't have to click on extra links just to find out what the price is.
    Agree with this but then they'd have to have a bar for us to click on our country. But maybe we could have a default setting that always sets us to our country when entering games sales articles.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty1,076,052
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 14:51
    ICE Faux Pirate said:
    Yeah that extra 2 seconds work is pure hell..........
  • MichelMichel1,003,584
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 15:06
    ICE Faux Pirate said:
    1st world problems
  • Maw N PawMaw N Paw1,546,858
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 15:06
    NawtyCawty said:
    ICE Faux Pirate said:
    Yeah that extra 2 seconds work is pure hell..........
    It can be depending on your bandwidth speed. Mine is dire.
    There is always a way.
  • Link5646Link5646500,174
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 15:17, Edited on 02 April 19 at 15:17 by Link5646
    I'm surprised that Things on Wheels wasn't on the list. The suggested time is 2-3 hours and the walkthrough says 2-4 hours. Only $0.99 (80% off), but it's not backwards compatible.
  • Posted on 02 April 19 at 15:18
    Zwaveldioxide said:
    I'd rather have a list for the cheapest games.
    This link shows all games on sale, filter by price.

Latest Xbox Sales#
  • JohnnyInterfnkJohnnyInterfnk1,288,791
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 15:30
    FiveWizz said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    stebeer85 said:

The Park is more about Atmosphere and creepiness. I don't remember any jump scares, and if there are, they were at a minimum.

Its a short game, but absolutely, positively worth your time.
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 15:35
    JohnnyInterfnk said:
    FiveWizz said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    stebeer85 said:

The Park is more about Atmosphere and creepiness. I don't remember any jump scares, and if there are, they were at a minimum.

Alright i'm gunna go for it thanks.....I mean i'll tell my friend they should buy it.
  • FoogaFooga2,510,230
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 15:42, Edited on 02 April 19 at 17:34 by Fooga
    You know you’ve reached maximum achievement ho status when you look at the quick and easy sale and have done all of them and own the rest.
  • DiegoTanDiegoTan631,207
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 15:47
    Haha, whilst USA wins everytime, I'm so happy I'm in Poland with very fast and cheap internet. Yay, European Union!
    TRUEACHIEVEMENTS! Please add notifications about a reply, because I NEVER got my replies, so I probably missed like 100. Also, please adjust to other
  • TearsOfAClown9TearsOfAClown91,336,865
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 16:17
    FiveWizz said:
    JohnnyInterfnk said:
    FiveWizz said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    stebeer85 said:

Alright i'm gunna go for it thanks.....I mean i'll tell my friend they should buy it.
    This guy. laughlaughlaugh I hope you....I mean your friend enjoys the game.
  • snake42069snake420692,039,550
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 16:23, Edited on 02 April 19 at 16:24 by snake42069
    im more concerned with percentage at this point. Low amounts of achievements barely raise it.

Also, if a game doesnt look entertaining, an easy 1k just isnt enough to get me to take the plunge.
  • WyyvernWyyvern801,676
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 17:43
    If you don't care for the story and looking around, SOMA is a 3-4 hour completion using my walkthrough ;)

SOMA Walkthrough

And it's a great game regardless, don't miss it.
    Here be dragons.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads