The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The 16 Quickest Game Completions from the April 2nd Xbox Sale

  • TrademarkmanTrademarkman416,085
    Posted on 03 April 19 at 13:26Permalink
    You should add Metagal to this thread. A walkthrough was just posted for it and it takes 0-1 hours to get the completion.

    It is currently on sale for $3.99 instead of normal price of $4.99. Very easy completion.
    Matthew Anderson ADHD Gaming Podcast Contributor, Kinda Funny Games Daily Contributor
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76497,526
    Posted on 03 April 19 at 13:32Permalink
    Trademarkman said:
    You should add Metagal to this thread. A walkthrough was just posted for it and it takes 0-1 hours to get the completion.

    It is currently on sale for $3.99 instead of normal price of $4.99. Very easy completion.
    That also seems to be the only reason to get it. You know you're in for a quality time with achievement titles/descriptions like "I'm blue because I've to!" and "Fall of a level." wink
  • SashamorningSashamorning1,905,490
    Posted on 03 April 19 at 13:35, Edited on 03 April 19 at 13:38 by SashamorningPermalink
    FiveWizz said:
    Sashamorning said:
    The Invisible Hours is slightly longer (6-8), but very easy and VERY good. It's also 50% off @ $10.
    Tempted by this. Did you use a guide or walkthrough? It's still quite a high price in the uk though. £10.99 which is probably about $16+
    I did for mop up. It's unique in that you can immediately go to any point to pick up collectibles, so you can play through without worrying about a guide, and pick it all up. Almost all of it is natural, anyway. Very easy completion.

    I can't say any more without ruining it, but trust me when I tell you that you can play it without a guide and it'll be just as fast as if you had one in the first place. Don't use a guide.

    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz365,080
    Posted on 03 April 19 at 13:46Permalink
    Sashamorning said:
    FiveWizz said:
    Sashamorning said:
    The Invisible Hours is slightly longer (6-8), but very easy and VERY good. It's also 50% off @ $10.
    Tempted by this. Did you use a guide or walkthrough? It's still quite a high price in the uk though. £10.99 which is probably about $16+
    I did for mop up. It's unique in that you can immediately go to any point to pick up collectibles, so you can play through without worrying about a guide, and pick it all up. Almost all of it is natural, anyway. Very easy completion.

    I can't say any more without ruining it, but trust me when I tell you that you can play it without a guide and it'll be just as fast as if you had one in the first place. Don't use a guide.

    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
    ok cool thanks. It really does seem like my cup of tea. I'm definitely going to add it to the wishlist and may bite before the sale ends. Always on the lookout for games that can be enjoyed without a guide and can mop up after. Looking forward to it.
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,138,501
    Posted on 03 April 19 at 15:18Permalink
    SilentJay76 said:
    Trademarkman said:
    You should add Metagal to this thread. A walkthrough was just posted for it and it takes 0-1 hours to get the completion.

    It is currently on sale for $3.99 instead of normal price of $4.99. Very easy completion.
    That also seems to be the only reason to get it. You know you're in for a quality time with achievement titles/descriptions like "I'm blue because I've to!" and "Fall of a level." wink
    Agree with both.
    It will probably take most players 20 to 30 minutes. The game is a Mega Man ripoff with a female lead.
    You will get all achievements playing the intro level, then selecting a boss level (just like Mega Man; select the first boss sister [Shield Girl or something like that]). The only challenge is defeating her. She took around 10 tries for me so that was another 15 minutes on top of the ~15 minutes it takes to reach her.
    Always number 2.
  • Dragonborn GearDragonborn Gear1,149,004
    Posted on 04 April 19 at 00:42Permalink
    It's definitely funny when I read through the list and realize I have already bought and played all of these except for the Kinect one. I would really only recommend Invisible Hours. The rest are disposable for the most part unless you really just want completions/gamerscore etc. I also enjoyed The Bunker and Bulb Boy. Bulb Boy is pretty jacked up...
  • SweetArkhaneSweetArkhane677,083
    Posted on 04 April 19 at 01:07Permalink
    Solo Wing 82 said:
    Im always kind of happy when I don't own to many of the games in this list, only the park, which sucked, and albedo, which was kind of not that bad. I just liked the look of the game. I wont be buying any of those other games. Theres more than 387 games in my history that I regret playing. Im doing really good on only playing the games I really like now.
    Funny, for me, Albedo sucked (really, really bad game), but The Park was a nice surprise^^

    mosin360 said:
    DiegoTan said:
    Haha, whilst USA wins everytime, I'm so happy I'm in Poland with very fast and cheap internet. Yay, European Union!
    I get 200/75 for $60 a month and I think that's a fair price as I use a lot of data.
    Here, in France, I get 1000/200 for 20 euros a month^^
  • Rossco7530Rossco75301,407,264
    Posted on 04 April 19 at 05:26Permalink
    Look out for Rise of Insanity - it's a bit buggy. Seems like it's difficult to fix if things don't unlock.

    I own and have completed far too many of these games... wink
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.