Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Zaccaria Pinball Achievement List Revealed

• gavmanwv3gavmanwv32,087,504
    Posted on 04 April 19 at 13:07
    was playing the free table from the base game , got some good points , around 600.000 and after the 3rd ball I got a bonus round with 53 seconds where you can lose the ball but the flippers stop after the set time. No idea how to accumulate the seconds though]
    the time bonus comes from scoring on targets etc i believe
    Thanks guys, I'll try that after work tonight. smile
  • NomstuffNomstuff869,589
    Posted on 04 April 19 at 18:10
    USe the Remake table whilst it's available one million with little effort.

I can only get 4/10 cheevs without paying though
  • Sol76Sol761,138,596
    Posted on 04 April 19 at 18:55, Edited on 04 April 19 at 19:03 by Sol76
    I can also say that the retro tables that you can buy do NOT give all the modes. I can just play the CLASSIC and 90 seconds modes with the retro pack i’ve bought.
    I also bought the SOLID STATE pack and 1 of the REMAKE packs ( 1st one I think with Earth Wind Fire )
    SOLID STATE tables are fine for challenge or checkpoint achievements. The REMAKE pack is wonderfull for scoring achievements. With those tables it is hardly any effort to get them.
    If you want to get the full 1000 with the bare minimum spend on dlc , I would recommend one of the remake packs , that one costs 4,99€ and has only got 5 tables but the scoring achievements are almost not doable with the retro / SOLID state packs because the scoring is very low on these tables. The challenge achievements or checkpoint achievements are a bit harder on these tables because of the higher ammount of different targets that they can give you but are still not extremely hard.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.