Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

World of Warships: Legends Founders Packs Now Available for Pre-order

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 03 April 19 at 20:15
Prepare for April 16th

Please click here to read the story: World of Warships: Legends Founders Packs Now Available for Pre-order
G Mason Patriot
Posted on 03 April 19 at 20:57
I enjoy playing World of Tanks. I will definitely try the free to play version of this when it comes out.
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 03 April 19 at 21:07
I recently finished off World of Tanks. I don't think I'll be playing "water tanks" anytime soon.
This space for rent.
Sera Di Siah
Sera Di Siah
Posted on 03 April 19 at 22:05, Edited on 03 April 19 at 22:08 by Sera Di Siah
Played this on PC and the Alpha on Console a few months ago... basically World of Tanks on water with only Arty on each side and even more RNG than is good for your sanity. Probably ridiculous grindy Achievements same as WoT, so if you care for completions I'd avoid it unless you very much enjoy really slow paced tactical games. :)

Edit: I very much hope this game doesn't pull a PUBG and stick Achievements from some Alpha / Beta program from months and months ago to your profile when it goes live, I don't want this on my Tag. xD shock
kid you live in forest i smell it go takes care about your cows and let mens to do buisness
Redd Five
Redd Five
Posted on 03 April 19 at 22:26
Part of me can't help but feel this game allows free players so that the paying customers have someone to blow up.
V4R14N7
V4R14N7
Posted on 04 April 19 at 02:52
Anyone know if ships can transfer from the PC version? I got a few ships from Twitch and made an account to have them on there.
Cuthred
Cuthred
Posted on 04 April 19 at 05:55
will skip this, gameplay did not appeal to me at all
Sera Di Siah
Sera Di Siah
Posted on 04 April 19 at 09:13
Redd Five said:
Part of me can't help but feel this game allows free players so that the paying customers have someone to blow up.
Partially true; certain Premium ships are very powerful and will shit on regular tech tree ships, but it also goes the other way around where Premium ships are trash and players who don't spend a penny will nuke you to neverland. :)

V4R14N7 said:
Anyone know if ships can transfer from the PC version? I got a few ships from Twitch and made an account to have them on there.
No, same as World of Tanks, everything is locked to your account, nothing shares.
kid you live in forest i smell it go takes care about your cows and let mens to do buisness
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.