Game Discussion: AngerForce: Reloaded Forum

Achievement not unlock

AuthorMessage
Taipei Kindom
Taipei Kindom
Posted on 05 April 19 at 05:07
I've completed the campaign on normal so many times and the achievement just didn't unlock. And some boss related achievements didn't unlock either. Anyone has the same problem?
RAINKINGX1
RAINKINGX1
Posted on 05 April 19 at 15:38
Yes , many issues. I have messaged the developer on twitter.
Issues experienced are :

1. Game save is lost , game loads a previous save and you lose hours of grinding you did to unlock abilities etc
2. After beating Big Dora , when it is supposed to go to the last boss ??? the boss never appears and your ship can just fly around shooting.
3.Achievements not unlocking when you have done the requirements. I didnt get the achievement for beating Big Dora or 100% Noob stage 3
4. When you open the xbox guide , you cant go back to the game , the controls no longer work.
5. Stage 4 (Normal) does not seem like you can get 100% enemies killed. Seems some are offscreen. Verified by several players.
State of Flow
State of Flow
Posted on 05 April 19 at 22:14
Had all these issues. I hope they answer,...
AssassinDK
AssassinDK
Posted on 06 April 19 at 10:38, Edited on 06 April 19 at 10:39 by AssassinDK
RAINKINGX1 said:
Yes , many issues. I have messaged the developer on twitter.
Issues experienced are :

1. Game save is lost , game loads a previous save and you lose hours of grinding you did to unlock abilities etc
2. After beating Big Dora , when it is supposed to go to the last boss ??? the boss never appears and your ship can just fly around shooting.
3.Achievements not unlocking when you have done the requirements. I didnt get the achievement for beating Big Dora or 100% Noob stage 3
4. When you open the xbox guide , you cant go back to the game , the controls no longer work.
5. Stage 4 (Normal) does not seem like you can get 100% enemies killed. Seems some are offscreen. Verified by several players.
I have all these issues as well. Got 100% on multiple levels without getting the achievement, even if the end of level screen says 100%...have done it a couple of times on veteran 1 to 3 and still haven't unlocked any of them. Had to complete normal multiple times for that achievement. Game saves being lost as well as you mentioned, meaning upgrades/progress are lost. Lots of bugs. I had the issue with pressing the guide button too and the controls no longer working. A glitch like that should really be noticed during testing.
Bomb Jack DK
Bomb Jack DK
Posted on 06 April 19 at 13:18
Have all those too. Really bad since the game itself is actually very good.
builder dirge
builder dirge
Posted on 06 April 19 at 22:54
Ahh was looking forward to this. I will wait until they fix it.
Fear is the element that unites all losers - Motto of the Decepticon Dirge.
Hairy Cabbage
Hairy Cabbage
Posted on 13 April 19 at 17:38
I have killed Big Dora 3 times now and still don't have the achievement for killing.
Bomb Jack DK
Bomb Jack DK
Posted on 23 April 19 at 07:16
Just heard from the dev team. They're working on fixing the bugs this week. They've just fixed them on another platform but they're just a small dev team of 8 people so we must be patient. But good thing they'll be fixing the bugs!
Taipei Kindom
Taipei Kindom
Posted on 25 April 19 at 02:39
Nice devs.clap
Hairy Cabbage
Hairy Cabbage
Posted on 27 April 19 at 15:18
Excellent. I'm really glad too because this is actually a very fun shmup. Didn't want to have a reason to hate on it.
AgentZachMorgan
AgentZachMorgan
Posted on 24 May 19 at 08:35
Good news. I got a reply from the devs on Twitter...

We have fixed the trophy problem and the save problem. An update has been submitted. If everything goes well, the update may launch in this week.
Fingers crossed because the save bug is pissing me right off.
I came here to eat donuts and drink coffee... and I'm all out of donuts.
Clad master
Clad master
Posted on 26 May 19 at 15:43
Nice,can't wait to play this again.One of my favourite shmup on X1 !
gomuhimo RSC
gomuhimo RSC
Posted on 06 June 19 at 12:56
Hmm... nothing has change after update.
Save is still lost.
"Normal clear" achievement didn't pop after finishing normal campaign.
zo3
zo3
Posted on 06 June 19 at 15:57
Nothing changes. Collections etc. are not saved. Achievements will not be released either.
RAINKINGX1
RAINKINGX1
Posted on 06 June 19 at 20:26
Yep , same issues. No achievements unlock. You can fight the last boss now but I got 100% kills on stage 4 normal and no achievement. I killed Big Dora and no achievement. So unfortunately the patch didn’t fix much.
K4rn4ge
K4rn4ge
Posted on 20 September 19 at 18:23
Congrats to Rainking on completing it and confirming that the newest patch fixes the achievements. He said you do have to delete all local and cloud saves first and start the game fresh, but all achievements will then unlock going forward.
Follow me on these for gameplay, giveaways and more! http://www.twitch.tv/karnage http://www.youtube.com/k4rn4ge http://www.twitter.com/k4rn4ge
AgentZachMorgan
AgentZachMorgan
Posted on 20 September 19 at 18:35, Edited on 20 September 19 at 18:53 by AgentZachMorgan
Holy shit, you've got to be kidding me! I gave up on this ever being fixed what with the complete silence and being ignored by the devs on Twitter.

Newest update as in the one back in June? Because that's all I'm seeing.
RAINKINGX1
RAINKINGX1
Posted on 20 September 19 at 20:53
Mine says version version 1.0.0.5

I then made sure to delete all saves on console and cloud and also deleted reserved space. Started from scratch and all achievements unlocked once I earned them.
AgentZachMorgan
AgentZachMorgan
Posted on 21 September 19 at 09:43, Edited on 21 September 19 at 10:08 by AgentZachMorgan
Yeah that's what I'm seeing, so it was fixed but they never mentioned or realised you had to start from scratch. That explains why nothing was working for me after the update, not just the unobtainable ones.

However, I still think it's partially broken unless you play the game in one sitting or don't exit the game at all. I played a few hours last night and unlocked 2, but this morning I just noticed I've lost some upgrades and level 4 normal is stuck on 95% again. Level 5 100% also didn't unlock.

Did you play it to completion in one sitting?
AgentZachMorgan
AgentZachMorgan
Posted on 24 September 19 at 19:57
I guess I'll explain what to do then...

The update back in June did fix the unobtainables and possibly the save issue, trouble is if you close the game it becomes broken again! You have to do everything in 1 sitting.

What I did was delete all saves, go offline, unlock enough upgrades so I'm comfortable beating the veteran difficulty, go back online and then everything should work. I don't know if the game still becomes unresponsive if you press the home button so I never did after going back online.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.