Game Discussion: Halo: The Master Chief Collection Forum

Any Info on the Reach Achievements?

AuthorMessage
TromboneGuy360
Posted on 05 April 19 at 16:54, Edited on 05 April 19 at 16:54 by TromboneGuy360
Are there any leaks or information on what the Reach achievements will be? I imagine similar achievement to the real Halo: Reach and all of those par time and score ones in MCC.

PS
I'm a fan of the 360 way more than the One. The newer generation just doesn't seem as fun anymore. I remember being up all night at friends' houses playing Reach online and chugging the crap out of Mtn Dew and Dr Pepper.
rawr xD
"Imagine if you only woke up tomorrow with the things you prayed for today."
Yazite
Yazite
Posted on 05 April 19 at 19:11
There’s no information yet. The flighting starts in a few weeks so that might give some info.
Wake me, when you need me.
LOCKUPHILLARY16
Posted on 30 May 19 at 03:52, Edited on 30 May 19 at 06:39 by LOCKUPHILLARY16
Its definitely going to have a LASO playlist. So that probably means aLASO achievement. Check out the latest halo waypoint post, lots of info on reach.
Yazite
Yazite
Posted on 30 May 19 at 07:25
They also showed a glimpse of the loading screen and it shows the par time and score for Tip of the Spear, so that's still in too.
Yazite
Yazite
Posted on 24 July 19 at 20:30
The developers have started uploading the achievements to the steam database and some of them are clearly for Reach. There's only titles and no descriptions but it's something I guess

https://steamdb.info/app/976730/history/
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 24 July 19 at 20:50
Yeah, some of them have the same titles (I only checked a few)
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
GYS GHOST
GYS GHOST
Posted on 27 July 19 at 14:13, Edited on 27 July 19 at 14:36 by GYS GHOST
Yazite said:
The developers have started uploading the achievements to the steam database and some of them are clearly for Reach. There's only titles and no descriptions but it's something I guess

this is the best spoiler page if we want know early!

But what is this link, this one?:

https://completionist.me/steam/app/976730
I mean, why someone already unlock some achievements.
And
Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 2: Black EyeThe Skulltaker Halo 2: Black Eye achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 18 pointsHalo 2: Find and claim the Black Eye Skull on Legendary.
results 0.4%.
And this one is the most unlocked
Halo: The Master Chief CollectionJust Getting StartedThe Just Getting Started achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 5 pointsKill 100 enemies or players.

but by 21.8% of "global unlock percentage".
i discovered this link now so i want share with you this news.
If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be of no help. John F. Kennedy
Yazite
Yazite
Posted on 28 July 19 at 10:34
GYS GHOST said:
Yazite said:

this is the best spoiler page if we want know early!

But what is this link, this one?:

https://completionist.me/steam/app/976730
I mean, why someone already unlock some achievements.
And
Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 2: Black EyeThe Skulltaker Halo 2: Black Eye achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 18 pointsHalo 2: Find and claim the Black Eye Skull on Legendary.
results 0.4%.
And this one is the most unlocked
Halo: The Master Chief CollectionJust Getting StartedThe Just Getting Started achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 5 pointsKill 100 enemies or players.

but by 21.8% of "global unlock percentage".
i discovered this link now so i want share with you this news.
That's cool. I imagine it's some sort of internal developer build which enables achievements.

22_3_WHY_DO_THIS_TO_YOURSELF? - LASO or 3 hour achievement maybe?
count023
count023
Posted on 02 August 19 at 14:33
I just hope "IF they came to hear me beg" is not one of the achievements on the list. I hated that one, took me about 15 hours to get the timing right for it.
Zaro Karos
Zaro Karos
Posted on 14 August 19 at 23:42
Ohh my god that achievement "If they came to hear me beg" I spent probably over 100 hours on. I had 100 or so tries that looked perfect and it wouldn't unlock, So then I got a few assassinations from jumping off the top of the spire on the mission "Tip of the Spear". That achievement pissed me off so much I recorded every single time I assassinated that elite and made a compilation of me trying any and everything. Went from damaging myself with grenades before I jumped to doing 360 elite assassinations.
Toppy96
Toppy96
Posted on 27 August 19 at 15:28
KEEP_YOUR_FOOT_ON_THE_PEDROGAS is 100% the 3 hour achievement (it's named after the current Legendary WR holder.)
Vitality Gauge
Posted on 29 August 19 at 16:23
TromboneGuy360 said:
PS
I'm a fan of the 360 way more than the One. The newer generation just doesn't seem as fun anymore. I remember being up all night at friends' houses playing Reach online and chugging the crap out of Mtn Dew and Dr Pepper.
rawr xD
Gaming will always seem more fun when you're younger and have less responsibility's in life. I'm sure this upcoming generation will look back in 10 years talking about how they miss the days of playing fortnite online with their friends till 2 in the morning
JuIIIian
JuIIIian
Posted on 01 September 19 at 15:10, Edited on 01 September 19 at 15:13 by JuIIIian
Rough Estimate...

New Achievements will involve Laso, Par times/scores, Under 3 Hours, and various playlist related achievements.
As far as the miscellaneous achievements we don't know yet.

You can bet there'll be a handful of Old Achievements you've gotten years ago.

I'm guessing 1000 Gamerscore divided into title updates.
Maybe 100 Achievements also divided into title updates.

That's my guess...
JuIIIian
IXI FalcoN
IXI FalcoN
Posted on 03 September 19 at 19:53
Will surely be 100 achievements for 1,000G to end the game on 700/7000G with 7 being meaningful to the Halo franchise.

Most likely the list will be the 360 Reach list minus maybe uploading files and the challenges + LASO, speed runs, playlists, etc to like the rest of the core games.

Assuming "If they came to hear me beg" makes a return they better have fixed that to make it pop consistently. Was so infuriating trying to convince Bungie that the achievement was glitchly and they just refused to admit it. They just insisted people weren't doing it right, which was ridiculous based on how many people struggled for hours to do what was otherwise a simple achievement.
UCS Shepard
UCS Shepard
Posted on 17 September 19 at 21:53
Does anyone know when Reach is coming?
Yazite
Yazite
Posted on 17 September 19 at 21:58
UCS Shepard said:
Does anyone know when Reach is coming?
No one knows. 343 have only just started internal testing on Reach for Xbox One. My guess is that it'll release in November or December.
Glittermarsian
Posted on 16 October 19 at 21:14
Sad it seems to have been delayed for Xbox One
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.