Game Info Submission Archive: Generation Zero Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Generation Zero - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Generation Zero

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 05 April 19 at 23:45
Snitty 1 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Generation Zero Achievements:

Snitty 1 said:
Generation ZeroSapperThe Sapper achievement in Generation Zero worth 80 pointsUse explosives to destroy 15 machines.

Unobtainable, I have destroyed many more than 15 machines with explosives.

Generation ZeroOne ShotThe One Shot achievement in Generation Zero worth 168 pointsDestroy a Hunter with a single shot.

Unobtainable, I have killed a Hunter with one shot with a couple of different weapons.

Generation ZeroFashionistaThe Fashionista achievement in Generation Zero worth 15 pointsCollect 200 items of apparel.

Unobtainable, I have collected more than 200 unique items of apparel.

Generation ZeroElementaryThe Elementary achievement in Generation Zero worth 232 pointsComplete the mission "Empty Spaces".

Unobtainable, the mission can be completed but the achievement doesn't pop.

Generation ZeroGo-GetterThe Go-Getter achievement in Generation Zero worth 114 pointsComplete 25 World Missions.

Unobtainable, I have completed more than 25 world missions.

Generation ZeroIt's The Final CountdownThe It's The Final Countdown achievement in Generation Zero worth 265 pointsComplete all Warboard Missions.

Buggy Minus, Some of the warboard missions can be buggy to the point that they can no longer be completed.

Generation ZeroI Just Called To Say I Love YouThe I Just Called To Say I Love You achievement in Generation Zero worth 84 pointsListen to the messages left on 5 different answering machines.

Unobtainable, I have listened to more than 5 answer phone messages.

Generation ZeroSplash DamageThe Splash Damage achievement in Generation Zero worth 15 pointsDestroy more than one machine at the same time using the m/49 Granatgevär or a hand grenade.

Unobtainable, I have done several double, triple, quad and more kills with the M/49 Granatgevar and hand grenades. All seven achievements submitted as unobtainable still have a 0% unlock ratio on Xbox live.

Metal Gear VR
Metal Gear VR
Posted on 06 April 19 at 00:10
The developers have been contacted about these achievements they should fix it in the next update or so.
KinjoTheTaken
KinjoTheTaken
Posted on 08 April 19 at 23:03
Keep on them metal gear, a game releasing with this many unobtainables is inexcusable and must be held to account for it
Mg
Metal Gear VR
Metal Gear VR
Posted on 09 April 19 at 08:52, Edited on 09 April 19 at 09:38 by Metal Gear VR
I totally agree and I get it as the end user in this day and age we are the video game testers as well and on day one the game will have bugs and glitches but at least patch the damn achievements because your fans will be pissed at leaving unobtainable achievements and this is one of the buggiest games I have played this year. It is such a shady business practice when a developer rushes the game out of the door to meet the fiscal financial quarter for sales and yes I am aware this is a smaller dev team not the main team from Avalanche Studios but I will wait and see what happens .
SegaSen
SegaSen
Posted on 10 April 19 at 08:50
Modder doesn't unlock for me. I see that it unlocked for most people, but it is bugged for me.
MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 10 April 19 at 09:04
Thank you for the submissions Snitty 1, Metal Gear 2077, KinjoTheTaken and SegaSen. We have flagged the achievements as Unobtainable and Buggy- in some cases. If the developer decides to release a patch and the achievements become obtainable again, we will remove the Unobtainable and add the original flags.
Information Posted on 12 April 19 at 18:37
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Information Posted on 18 April 19 at 11:52
Snitty 1 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Generation Zero Achievements:

Snitty 1 said:
Generation ZeroSapperThe Sapper achievement in Generation Zero worth 80 pointsUse explosives to destroy 15 machines.

Fixed, remove Unobtainable.

Generation ZeroOne ShotThe One Shot achievement in Generation Zero worth 168 pointsDestroy a Hunter with a single shot.

Generation ZeroElementaryThe Elementary achievement in Generation Zero worth 232 pointsComplete the mission "Empty Spaces".

Generation ZeroI Just Called To Say I Love YouThe I Just Called To Say I Love You achievement in Generation Zero worth 84 pointsListen to the messages left on 5 different answering machines.

KasugaSama
KasugaSama
Posted on 18 April 19 at 12:25
Thank you for your submission, Snitty 1. We've removed Unobtainable from these achievements and put the correct flags back onto them. We appreciate the assistance. toast
Everything you do is a balloon.
Information Posted on 20 April 19 at 08:14
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Information Posted on 20 April 19 at 18:20

Snitty 1 said:
Generation ZeroGo-GetterThe Go-Getter achievement in Generation Zero worth 114 pointsComplete 25 World Missions.

Remove unobtainable, this one was also fixed with the recent patch.

KasugaSama
KasugaSama
Posted on 21 April 19 at 11:08
Hi there, Snitty 1. Thanks for confirming this one is also obtainable now. We appreciate the help. toast
Everything you do is a balloon.
Information Posted on 23 April 19 at 12:22
This post was archived by MichalKV
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.