Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Human Fall Flat Update Adds New Level and Customization

AuthorMessage
NicoleRenee00
200,194
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 06 April 19 at 15:46
Spooky skins to wear in the dark

Please click here to read the story: Human Fall Flat Update Adds New Level and Customization
Luc1d Dreaming
Posted on 06 April 19 at 15:46
Another great reason to go back and finish this game! clap
K4rn4ge
1,551,740
K4rn4ge
Posted on 06 April 19 at 15:47
Love this game and achievements are indeed confirmed! I spoke to Curve on Twitter awhile back...

https://twitter.com/K4rn4ge/status/1074711393969074177
Follow me on these for gameplay, giveaways and more! http://www.twitch.tv/karnage http://www.youtube.com/k4rn4ge http://www.twitter.com/k4rn4ge
NicoleRenee00
200,194
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 06 April 19 at 15:51
K4rn4ge said:
Love this game and achievements are indeed confirmed! I spoke to Curve on Twitter awhile back...

https://twitter.com/K4rn4ge/status/1074711393969074177
Thanks for this! smile
"This is all Joker's fault! What a tool he was! Now I have to spend all day computing Pi because he plugged in the overlord."
IronFistofSnuff
Posted on 06 April 19 at 16:08
Yes! I can't wait to play this level. It looks really good on PC.
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 06 April 19 at 16:10, Edited on 06 April 19 at 16:15 by MrZombieChicken
I hate this game so much. I cannot do the walk on the rolling boulder achievement. cry

Also the title really irritates me, it should be either "Humans Fall Flat" or "Human Falls Flat". Or put an exclamation point at the end.
This space for rent.
Healtti
1,904,884
Healtti
Posted on 06 April 19 at 16:27
My fave puzzle game by far.

The levels are so well designed to allow for creative puzzle solving. The game does so much with so little.
"We aren't planning on doing anything about it." - Bethesda Support North America
Sol76
662,515
Sol76
Posted on 06 April 19 at 17:30
No no no , never gonna touch this again , tried it and failed big time. Could not get the weird controls sorted. Arms and legs flapping around without ever feeling in control. There is a level where you must climb around a castle or something , that one literally costed me a controller. Stopped , deleted the game and never , NEVER touching this again.
PSYCHADELICACE
Posted on 06 April 19 at 17:54
i love how you can skip mostly everything by just using the swinging up a wall trick
Gerbasgamer
1,131,466
Gerbasgamer
Posted on 06 April 19 at 18:26
Looks like I have to install it... again!

MrZombieChicken said:
I hate this game so much. I cannot do the walk on the rolling boulder achievement. cry

Also the title really irritates me, it should be either "Humans Fall Flat" or "Human Falls Flat". Or put an exclamation point at the end.
Yeah that one was much harder than I expected. Probably took me a dozen of tries.
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 06 April 19 at 18:36
Sol76 said:
No no no , never gonna touch this again , tried it and failed big time. Could not get the weird controls sorted. Arms and legs flapping around without ever feeling in control. There is a level where you must climb around a castle or something , that one literally costed me a controller. Stopped , deleted the game and never , NEVER touching this again.
I know exactly what you're talking about. The one where you climb the tower and zipline down. That one took me forever and a massive amount of luck. No controllers where harmed, but the boulder puzzle may cost me a couple.


Gerbasgamer said:
Looks like I have to install it... again!

MrZombieChicken said:
I hate this game so much. I cannot do the walk on the rolling boulder achievement. cry

Also the title really irritates me, it should be either "Humans Fall Flat" or "Human Falls Flat". Or put an exclamation point at the end.
Yeah that one was much harder than I expected. Probably took me a dozen of tries.
Only a dozen? I tried over 50 times and gave up.
This space for rent.
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 06 April 19 at 18:57
Woot woot! Lovin the free cheevos! I must say although the game can be aggravating, there is a certain charm to it i love toast
Matthew
I ASK NO ONE
525,123
I ASK NO ONE
Posted on 06 April 19 at 19:10
Ugh! I still haven't finished the last round of add ins.
I ASK NO ONE
Tuschi
926,055
Tuschi
Posted on 06 April 19 at 20:29
This game's so much fun. Even better in co-op.
IronFistofSnuff
Posted on 06 April 19 at 20:46, Edited on 06 April 19 at 20:47 by IronFistofSnuff
MrZombieChicken said:
I hate this game so much. I cannot do the walk on the rolling boulder achievement. cry

Also the title really irritates me, it should be either "Humans Fall Flat" or "Human Falls Flat". Or put an exclamation point at the end.
I managed to get it down somewhat often. If you want the achievement I can earn it for you, since everyone in multiplayer gets credit if one person does it. toast Just send me a PM.

The annoying part is getting to the boulder first hahaha.
Ugotes
336,571
Ugotes
Posted on 06 April 19 at 21:44
I really enjoyed the game. Yes it can be frustrating at times but I recommend playing it in short doses.

I had already finished the game prior to them adding the multiplayer add-on but I did sign on once to experience it. Couldn't stop laughing.
WithTheDawn
452,726
WithTheDawn
Posted on 06 April 19 at 22:54
Add me to the "I'm never touching this again" crowd. I feel sorry for people who insist on their completion including all DLC - examples like this are exactly why "owned DLC only" is the one true king!
Paul Laserbeam
1,434,449
Paul Laserbeam
Posted on 06 April 19 at 23:05
game is great.
add more achievements
git gud scrubs.
Chef Not Chief
1,091,866
Chef Not Chief
Posted on 06 April 19 at 23:20
The game isn't hard on a difficulty scale , but can be frustrating because of controls. Once you figure out the secrets and movement tricks, it gets too easy, which makes it a little boring. At least I have game pass for another few months to go and quickly complete the new achievements. Otherwise, I wouldn't buy the game, I just didn't find it to be very engaging.
Jazzy201
860,898
Jazzy201
Posted on 07 April 19 at 01:36
That's the scary thing about GamePass. If this got removed, I'd have the buy the game to complete the new DLC-
Game recognizes game playa...and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now-
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.