Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

PUBG Offers Free 2nd Anniversary Gift From Today

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 09 April 19 at 15:05
Two new vehicles and a weapon two

Please click here to read the story: PUBG Offers Free 2nd Anniversary Gift From Today
zsoltee53
zsoltee53
Posted on 09 April 19 at 15:59
Is that a Lada Niva? laugh
NxtDutch
NxtDutch
Posted on 09 April 19 at 16:45
Bluehole must be one of the worst developer's in gaming. PUBG still has glaring issues.
So, Xbox is going full 3rd party Publisher now? Where does that leave us Hardcore Xbox console fans?
wolfsburgraz
wolfsburgraz
Posted on 09 April 19 at 17:23, Edited on 09 April 19 at 17:27 by wolfsburgraz
I love this game, it's probably still my most played title by hour tally, but it really shows how out of their depth the developers are. The posted a tweet this morning saying that they broke something in the control scheme and if you use Type A you have to switch to B, apply and then switch back to A to be able to properly control your character.

https://twitter.com/PUBG_Support/status/1115592084822593536

Fix some things, break more. Repeat.

I'm tired of seeing people run through walls and getting shot through walls by people at the start of matches because the geometry hasn't materialized on their end. Seems to be a common tactic by people on OG hardware or with slow hard drives. No mention of that being fixed either.

I expected it in the patch notes but didn't see it, perhaps they haven't pushed this to console yet. Have they switched the UMP9 to an UMP45 using the larger caliber and made the Vector use 9mm ammo? I won't be able to check it out until tomorrow.
zeldafanjtl
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 09 April 19 at 20:32
I'm annoyed that they gave this game obnoxiously difficult grinding achievements (50 grenade kills, really? Just getting one is a fluke) and then ban people for boosting.
wolfsburgraz
wolfsburgraz
Posted on 09 April 19 at 21:49
zeldafanjtl said:
I'm annoyed that they gave this game obnoxiously difficult grinding achievements (50 grenade kills, really? Just getting one is a fluke) and then ban people for boosting.
It takes practice, patience, good timing and good aim. Cooking the grenade so it explodes right when it gets to them is the key.

I'm terrible at them myself, I have one grenade kill after 1060 matches. I hit window sills and door frames and have them bounce back at me more often than getting near an opponent. A friend of mine who has perfected using them gets a few grenade kills per night.
JackTheCreeper
Posted on 10 April 19 at 02:28
20GBs! That's one heck of an update. Well, got my free hat. Also, most of the crates have been reduced in BP price. Here's to hoping I come across one of those flare guns!
CatgirlFanatic
Posted on 10 April 19 at 21:09
God, this game is ass. I wanted to like it, but all these patches have made the game worse. God dammit.
A filthy degenerate obsessed with 2D.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.