Game Info Submission Archive: Age of Empires: Definitive Edition (Win 10) Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Age of Empires: Definitive Edition (Win 10) - DLC Info submissions

Related game: Age of Empires: Definitive Edition (Win 10)

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 09 April 19 at 22:37
cenGii91 has just submitted some DLC Game Info for Update 9 for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition (Win 10):

These changes are for All Regions.

Delisted change from False to False

cenGii91 said:
https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/update-9-questions/37547/2

"There are some new achievements coming soon. They were public Thursday when the latest patch was released but have since been pulled. The new achievements are likely for the upcoming Update 10."

This was posted by a moderator on AOE Forums.

This Title update was pulled and the achievements will be added with Update 10. Source for this information can be found in the Age of Empires Forums. I opened a thread asking why no one unlocked a single achievement. This is the answer.

None of the details is known by me, whether the release date nor the size or else.
cenGii91
cenGii91
Posted on 09 April 19 at 22:40
EDIT: Please be aware, this is the first time i submit a DLC information. I was a bit confused on "Delisted" Option. This is not delisted, but some moderator should delete the DLC from the AOE page, and add them once Update 10 is released.

My game shows me 1000 of 1000 again. So the current DLC listing is false right now. Also there is no news regarding to that yet, so some mod may just make a notice on DLC being pulled.
I make multiple lists ranging from achievements to dlc pricing. Constantly updating data when available.
Segendary Ty
Segendary Ty
Posted on 13 April 19 at 13:37
This
Information Posted on 26 April 19 at 17:30
Segendary Ty has just submitted some DLC Game Info for Update 9 for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition (Win 10):

These changes are for All Regions.

Delisted change from False to True

Segendary Ty said:
These title update achievements have been removed. They could never be obtained, please adjust site info!
Hexa Fox
Hexa Fox
Posted on 28 April 19 at 07:56
So does this mean these achievements are going to become unobtainable?
The Fox Rocks!
Piston Toyota
Piston Toyota
Posted on 13 May 19 at 14:26
Hey there cenGii91 and Segendary Ty! After much deliberation we have removed this pack entirely from the site for now, as the achievements technically do not exist at all anymore. Quite an unusual situation. Thanks for your submissions! toast
Information Posted on 14 May 19 at 04:14
This post was archived by Nighthawk205
Outlawed Torn
Outlawed Torn
Posted on 14 May 19 at 22:31
The new achievements are now live with today's update.
https://www.ageofempires.com/news/age-of-empires-definitive-...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.