Guides

A forum for game tips, tricks, and guide news articles.

Earn 1000 Gamerscore in Four Minutes for Just $4.99!

• punkyliarpunkyliar295,239
  • MemoriesOfFinalMemoriesOfFinal1,683,548
    Posted on 10 April 19 at 10:09
    Great, so the quick and easy achievements from Steam games are starting to leak onto Xbox. I'm sure more of these 5 minute games will be coming out soon.
  • NaWaFx360NaWaFx360504,924
    Posted on 10 April 19 at 10:09
    Gamerscore is a joke nowadays.
  • SunkenStyxSunkenStyx1,137,386
    Posted on 10 April 19 at 10:10
    The one thing I'll say about Ratalaika Games, they know their audience.
  • IdenicIdenic228,988
    Posted on 10 April 19 at 10:13
    Until another game only requires one button to complete it, nothing will beat Avatar
  • Posted on 10 April 19 at 10:17
    So it's come this this, has it? cry
  • ZwaveldioxideZwaveldioxide1,236,599
    Posted on 10 April 19 at 10:20
    rGaiden said:
    It sure is.
    >insert_original_signature.txt
  • Vr EnglishVr English839,027
    Posted on 10 April 19 at 10:23, Edited on 10 April 19 at 10:32 by Vr English
    MisterRareSteak said:
    So it's come this this, has it? cry
    Yeah this isn't a good article. (in my opinion).

Edit:
    Whilst Beanpotter is right to an extent below, its very different for an individual to seek these out than a news article which is sold like an advertisement of literally buying gamerscore. To the point that this really seems like an ad.

I readily admit that years ago I did the Avatar achievements, (back in 2008!) I would argue that back then it was a novelty and no other games were like it.
  • PSYCHADELICACEPSYCHADELICACE1,192,260
    Posted on 10 April 19 at 10:24
    yikes, having this completed means nothing.
  • BeanpotterBeanpotter1,994,252
    Posted on 10 April 19 at 10:26
    Up to the individual I guess. 56,896 have completed Avatar...
    Play nice!
  • Posted on 10 April 19 at 10:27
    I've done a avatar Speen run in about 3 minutes from the start screen, so I'd be interested to see how close this one comes hahah
  • Shinta M81Shinta M811,293,068
    Posted on 10 April 19 at 10:30
    No, thank you!
  • British LegendsBritish Legends1,081,686
    Posted on 10 April 19 at 10:36
    rGaiden said:
    Sad but true :(
  • Doc BuddhaDoc Buddha1,048,681
    Posted on 10 April 19 at 10:40
    rGaiden said:
    That's partly why I'm on TA, for my TA ratio & score. Never played Avatar, won't be playing this. Only play games that I want to play, never for easy G's. I have even passed on games I'm on the fence about if they look too easy (That's a TA ratio < 1.5 in my book)
  • Posted on 10 April 19 at 10:41
    It definitely takes more than 4 mins
    YouTube: AchievementLand
  • Posted on 10 April 19 at 10:42
    I think this is the perfect article for the targeted audience on this site

People come to this sites for information and that is exactly what this is

The debate over what and how achievements are earned I think will eventually lead to a new genre that you can exclude from someone's total so you can see how you stack up against them
  • Desi ShinobiDesi Shinobi738,608
    Posted on 10 April 19 at 10:43
    Doc Buddha said:
    rGaiden said:
    That's partly why I'm on TA, for my TA ratio & score. Never played Avatar, won't be playing this. Only play games that I want to play, never for easy G's. I have even passed on games I'm on the fence about if they look too easy (That's a TA ratio < 1.5 in my book)
    I am pretty much the same here. Will play enjoyable games that happen to be easy but won't play because they are easy.

Never cared for GS, I am all about completions and ratio. Also completing the franchises and genres I am passionate about.
  • HealttiHealtti4,346,928
    Posted on 10 April 19 at 10:46
    facepalm
    "We aren't planning on doing anything about it." - Bethesda Support North America
  • gobey17gobey17997,437
    Posted on 10 April 19 at 10:51
    Desi Shinobi said:
    Doc Buddha said:
    rGaiden said:
    I am pretty much the same here. Will play enjoyable games that happen to be easy but won't play because they are easy.

Never cared for GS, I am all about completions and ratio. Also completing the franchises and genres I am passionate about.
    Exactly this.

Once upon a time at the very beginning I would play some rubbish on the 360 that I wasn't particularly interested in but these days with time so short and, yes, GS hardly meaning anything now (I know of people who have over 100,000 gs just from playing games, not achievement hunters at all!) I rather invest it into games I really want to play. Even at the prospect I may not be able to complete it due to difficulty.

Well, maybe. :P
  • CasualExileCasualExile2,849,524
    Posted on 10 April 19 at 10:52
    As much as I want to say "I'm not playing this", I absolutely will. I've played Avatar, wasted money on NeoGeo games and sunk so low as to play Turtle's Quest when that was around, so what shame could I possibly have to lose?
    I am a man of few words, but many riddles.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads